Zip Line Package + Optional Lunch at Chazal
Zip Line Package + Optional Lunch or Snack Platter at Chazal
- Discovery of the beautiful scenery of the “Rivière des Galets”, its banks and forests, and its numerous waterfalls hidden amidst banana plantations and sugarcane fields.
- Spectacular glides along zip lines
- Access to hiking, swimming in natural pool, archery, ping-pong and more
- Optional Lunch
- Professional guides during the excursion
Offered twice a day at 9:30 and 14:30
3 - 4 hours
Level of Difficulty
Conditions & Additional info
Minimum Age Requirement: As from 5 years old and above (must be accompanied by at least one parent)
Maximum group size: 15 persons
- No previous experience in zip lines is required.
- What to wear: Clothing and shoes, cap and swimwear
- Do not forget: Sunscreen, mosquito repellent cream
Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown upon arrival
Deals.mu’s Cancellation Policy
Zip Line Package + Optional Lunch or Snack Platter - Package Overview
Enjoy an exhilarating zip line excursion with an Optional Lunch at the very South of our island at the Chazal reserve- an ideal adventure for nature lovers.
Upon arrival, you will be welcomed at the Chazal by the guides. They will assist you to wear the zip lines equipment, followed by a briefing on the equipment and the safety precautions. You shall afterwards get onboard a jeep, which will take you further into the domaine where the zip line Adventure will start.
As part of this excursion, you will get to experience the thrill of whizzing across 6 zip lines. With unrivalled panoramic views of the nature park, the zip line circuit is a wonderful treat for nature lovers. Children and adults are surprisingly taken by the excitement and adrenaline that comes naturally when you start flying for the first time.
Along the trip there is a nice break by the river, where you can freshen up in the natural clear water pool, having a swim in the pond or refresh yourself under the waterfall. For the brave at heart you can also dive from the top of the rocks into the natural pond.
At the end of the zip line adventure, you will get back in the jeep and ride back to the reserve. Be sure to also enjoy the archery, ping-pong and other activities available onsite at your disposal or for the more adventurous, opt for a hike within the Domaine.
As part of this package, you can opt for a 3-course Lunch.
Optional Lunch or Snack Platter
At the end of the excursion, you will enjoy a typical traditional Mauritian lunch at the beautiful restaurant located beside the river in a magical location.
Traditional Mauritian Lunch
- Welcome drink: Lemongrass juice
- Appetisers: Gâteau Piment, Samoussa, Gâteau Arouille and Vegetable Fritters
- Main Course: Chicken Curry or Vegetable stew Chazal style
- Served with: Rice or Farata, Lentils or Stewed Taro Leaves, Pickles and “Chatini De Pomme D’amour/ Coco”
- Dessert: Ice Cream with a fruity touch
About the landscape & Zip Lines
You will get to discover the beautiful scenery of the “Rivière des Galets”, its banks and forests, and its numerous waterfalls hidden amidst banana plantations and sugar-cane fields.
Connected to zip lines you will fly over the river of “Rivière des Galets”, above trees and rocks, and discover the beautiful fauna, flora and landscapes of the rain forests of the south of Mauritius, doing so in the most original and exciting way.
The smallest zip line measures 60 meters while the longest measures 250 meters!!! The altitudes of the zip lines above the ground vary from 20 meters to 40 meters.
Each zip line, varying in length, height and speed offers you to discover a unique and different landscape.
What to wear: Clothing and shoes, cap and swimwear
Do not forget: Sunscreen, mosquito repellent cream