Visit + 350m Nepalese Bridge + 1.5km Zip Line Adventure At Vallée Des Couleurs
Visit + 350m Nepalese Bridge + 1.5km Zip Line Adventure At Vallée Des Couleurs Package
- A welcome Mocktail
- Park Visit of Vallee Des Couleurs
- Viewpoints: The Park is home to six natural waterfalls, the 23 coloured earth, endemic flora and fauna as well as an impressive panorama overlooking the sea.
- 1.5 km Zip line - among the longest and most scenic zip lines in Mauritius
- 350m walk on Nepalese Bridge
- Experienced guides by your side during the duration of the trip
- Access to Kids Animal Farm
- Access to geological museum
Conditions & Additional info
- Minimum age:From 12 years old and above (must be accompanied by at least one parent).
- Safety: Frequent maintenance work, including safety gear and following strict safety regulations, all guarantee maximum safety for all visitors.
- Restriction: No previous experience in zip lines is required.
- Please note that pregnant women are not allowed to participate for security reasons.
- Reservation: Required 24 hours in advance and is subject to availability.
- What to bring: It is recommended to bring hiking shoes, sun cream, cap and mosquito repellent, spare set of clothes and camera.
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown upon arrival
As per the Deals.mu Cancellation Policy
Visit + 350m Nepalese Bridge + 1.5km Zip Line Adventure At Vallée Des Couleurs Package Description
Gear up for an exciting adventure at the magnificent Vallée des Couleurs, where you will enjoy great moments with the Nepalese Bridge and a Zip Line Adventure, along with your family, friends or colleagues.
A walk in the air, on wooden platforms suspended by solid ropes high above the lush tropical green forests, pumps both your energy and excitement to create life experiences like never before. This safe yet exhilarating activity will have you close to wildlife and nature as you cross the wondrous 350m-long Nepalese Bridge.
The Zip Line Adventure of 1.5km will not only amplify your adrenaline experience but also allow you to enjoy remarkable views of the entire canyon, landscapes, forest and waterfalls from high above! With some luck, you would also get to see stags in their natural habitat, running under your feet while you glide on the zip lines.
The unspoiled beauty of the 23-coloured earth, a landmark that has gained a worldwide reputation, captures every heart and soul and as part of this package you will also get to explore the impressively rich yet tranquil Vallée des Couleurs nature park. The park hosts a number of animals, tree ferns, wild orchids and endemic flowers such as the Trochetia (Boucle d’oreille/Ear ring) and the Bouquet Banané (achna Mauriciana), which only blooms at the end of every year.
About the Vallée des Couleurs
Nature lovers are bound to love Vallée des Couleurs; it offers a unique experience with the indigenous fauna and flora alongside various fun activities and excursions catering for all ages. Visitors are treated with a range of natural landscapes, including plateaus, mountains, valleys, craters and crater-lakes.
The visit of Vallée des Couleurs begins with the access to the park’s exhibition room which provides an outline of the different places of interest you will get to discover through the visit.
You will also enjoy the visit to the fern garden, without which, any visit of Vallée des Couleurs would be incomplete. This is where you get to see the beauty of tree ferns, wild orchids or other native flowers like the Trochetia (Boucle d’oreille/Ear ring) and the Bouquet Banané (achna Mauriciana), which only blooms at the end of every year.
The unspoiled beauty of the land captures every heart and soul while some of the domain’s landmarks such as the remarkable 23 coloured earths has gained a reputation worldwide.
The park is also home to tortoises, monkeys, stags, fish and also birds such as the Pink Pigeon, Paille en Queue, Cateau Vert with various endemic trees like the Ebony, Bois de Natte, Takamaka and other rare plants also contributing to the beauty of the park.
Activities and Excursions: For those searching for some additional action be sure to enjoy some of the other exciting activities offered at the Vallée des Couleurs such as the quad biking, jeep trip, fishing, pedalo and hiking - all offered by Deals.mu for the best discounted local resident rates!