Veranda Paul et Virginie Hotel & SpaAdults Only Hotel, Half Board Package + Spa Discount
Veranda Paul et Virginie - Hotel Package
- Room as per selection
- Half-Board Meal Plan
- 30% off on Selected Spa Treatments
Meal Plan Available
Half Board Meal Plan Details
- Meals included: Breakfast & Dinner
- Drinks are not included and payable at the Hotel
- Tea time is not included and payable at the hotel
Complimentary Land Based Activities
Tennis (balls with supplement)
Complimentary Water Based Activities
2 swimming pools, Aqua Gym, Windsurfing, Glass bottom boat, Kayaks, Pedal boat, Snorkelling, Lasers/ Sailing dinghies
Free: Daily Live Entertainment
- A valid Mauritian National Identity Card or residence permit should be presented upon check-in (one per room on guest’s name)
- The whole stay and all guests of the same booking must be booked on the same plan basis
- Rates are non-refundable, applicable for Mauritian only and are in Mauritian Rupees (Rs).
- Price may vary between days, months and seasons (See Calendar for price for specific date)
- Kindly note that if you are booking more than 2 Rooms, it is the client's responsibility to call us on 269-1500 to confirm the availability.
Minimum Night Stay
Unless mentioned otherwise, the Rates are applicable for a minimum of 2 nights stay
- 21st Dec 2018 - 05th Jan 2019 - 1 Night Minimum
- 01st - 05th Feb 2019 - 3 Nights Minimum
- 09th - 12th Mar 2019 - 3 Nights Minimum
Check In Time
Check Out Time
Veranda Paul et Virginie - Hotel Information
The romantic Veranda Paul et Virginie Hotel & Spa is ideal for couples who wish to spend some intimate moments in the northern part of the island at Grand Gaube. Here, couples will experience a romantic stay in a secluded and serene environment to create some wonderful moments.
This 4-Star hotel on the beach offers direct beach access, air-conditioned rooms with a patio overlooking Grand Bay and the Northern Islands. The single/couple rooms feature a colonial inspired décor which include a satellite tv, mini bar, free wifi, bathroom amenities and many other room facilities. In addition, you can contemplate the beautiful sunset and sea view at the balcony or terrace.
The décor combines local wood and wrought iron, designed around natural colours with a touch of trendy grey and old prints taken from the Bernardin de Saint Pierre romantic novel, Paul et Virginie.
With the pools and beach around, also with the easy access to the vibrating Grand Bay, there’s always something around to do. Couples who wish to revitalise can opt for spa treatments, or go for beauty treatments in an intimate setting especially designed for couples.
There are gym facilities for those who want to maintain their workout routine. Spend your time relaxing on the shaded lounge beds in the garden or on cushioned loungers overlooking the sea.
Enjoy a delicious culinary experience at ‘Le Saint Géran’ beach restaurant for tantalising seafood dishes located on the sandy pier surrounded by water, and the Isle de France restaurant offers innovative Mauritian cuisine. In the evening, the bar serves exotic cocktails and has live entertainment.
As for the recreational activities you will likely indulge in windsurfing, snorkelling, and canoeing which can be arranged by the 24-hour staff. They can also organise tours with a glass-bottom boat.
Veranda Paul et Virginie Hotel - Room Types
Max Occupancy: 2 adults
Bedding: 1 Queen size
The Single/Couple rooms are spacious enough for couples seeking for a comfortable stay. Facing slightly north, these rooms command good views of the beach and lagoon.
- Sea view
- Balcony or Terrace
- Tea & Coffee facilities
- Ceiling fan
- Electronic room safe
- Mini bar
- Tea/coffee facilities
- Direct dial telephone
- Satellite television
Dining & Entertainment at Veranda Paul et Virginie Hotel & Spa
Restaurant ‘Isle de France’:
The ‘Isle de France’ main restaurant, overlooking the lagoon, serves an innovative Mauritian cuisine, with dishes revealing local flavours, spices and colours. It offers an ‘à la carte’ or theme buffet menu which enables you to savour the island’s delicious cuisine (Vegetarian options available).
- Breakfast from 7.00 a.m to 10.00 a.m
- Dinner from 7.00 p.m to 10.00 p.m
Dress Code: Kindly note that the evening dress code for all restaurants and bar is smart casual as from 6.00 pm Gentlemen are requested to wear long trousers and collar shirts. Shorts and flip-flops are not accepted in the restaurants.