Veranda Palmar Beach - Lunch & Spa Day Package
Veranda Palmar Beach - Hotel Day Package
- 45 Minutes Full Body Aromatherapeutic Massage
- Lunch Buffet (including Soft drink and Water)
- Free access to Sauna
- Cold infusion offered before treatment
- Detox tea/energised water offered after treatment
- 2 restaurants
- Seven Colours Spa with Sauna
- Water and Land Activities
- Fitness Room
- Kids Club
- Secured parking
11:00 - 16:00
Spa Treatment: 45 mins
Veranda Palmar Beach
Conditions & Additional info
- A valid Mauritian National Identity Card or residence permit should be presented upon check-in. Failure to do so will entitle the Hotel to charge the current public rate.
- Restriction: The Spa reserves the right to refuse treatment to any guest in case of skin problems.
- Note: The exact time slot for the treatment is subject to availability and will only be confirmed by the Spa after your booking.
- We kindly request that you arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled treatment time to use the Sauna.
- Late arrival may result in your treatment time being reduced, in order to appropriately accommodate the next guest.
- A valid Mauritian National Identity Card or resident permit should be presented upon arrival.
- Once full payment is received, customer must call spa directly to make reservation.
- Treatment date and time is subject to availability so act and pay fast (First come First serve).
As per Deals.mu
Veranda Palmar Beach Hotel - Lunch & Spa Day Package Overview
Deals.mu offers you the opportunity to enjoy a 45-minute Full Body Aromatherapeutic Massage along with a delicious Lunch Buffet at the Veranda Palmar Beach hotel.
Set on the east coast, the Veranda Palmar Beach hotel invites you for a relaxing getaway.
Upon arrival at the hotel, you will be directed to the Seven Colours Spa where you can first indulge yourself with a sauna session. The heat from the sauna relaxes the body's muscles, improves blood circulation along with other benefits. It will also warm up your muscles, thus making your whole body loosened and ready for treatment.
Next, you will benefit from a 45-minute full body aromatherapeutic massage. Aromatherapy combines the qualities of a relaxing massage with the healing properties of essential oils. During the massage, the essential oils be absorbed by the skin and soothe your whole body.
However, aromatherapy is not only beneficial for the body, but also for the mind and soul. It is known to reduce stress, boost cognitive performance and induce deeper sleep, allowing you to be properly rested.
After your spa treatment head to the hotel’s Regatta restaurant to relish your delicious lunch buffet including soft drinks and water. Savour on a variety of local and international dishes at the restaurant and enjoy a rejuvenating break at the Veranda Palmar Hotel.
Veranda Palmar Beach - Food & Beverages
Overlooking the pool, the freshly renovated restaurant Regatta offers a buffet menu which enables you to savour the island’s delicious cuisine (Vegetarian options available). The sumptuous themed buffets offer local favorites and homey, comfort foods that will suit every palate.
Cuisine: Mauritian and International, Buffet Style - Vegetarian Alternatives are Available
Open for lunch from 12.00 to 15.00
About Veranda Palmar Beach Hotel
Adorned by thatched roofs, whitewashed walls, vibrant and colourful bougainvillea, the Veranda Palmar 3 star hotel is set in the middle of a garden planted with coconut and royal palms.
Ideal for families, friends and couples, the Veranda Palmar hotel offers you a rejuvenating breakaway. Set on a kilometer-long beach, the hotel boasts of two restaurants (one on the beach) and two bars. The hotel offers a large pool as well as a garden with coconut and royal palms.
Enjoy walking through the tropical garden, sunbathing by the pool or a range of water sports such as swimming, snorkelling, sailing and water skiing.
Take advantage of the hotel package including facilities such as spa treatments with the Seven Colours Wellness Lounge for a personalised treatment and a sumptuous buffet at the Regatta restaurants.
About Seven Colours Spa
A true haven in the middle of the seaside hub’s bustle, Veranda Palmar Beach Seven Colours Spa delivers the Mauritian culture of care in the refreshing atmosphere of an authentic Creole villa.
The Seven Colours Spa has a passion for people and wellness. Combining both, they take delight in leading guests to a colourful sensory journey that will bring optimal healing, well-being, balance and harmony to their mind, body, soul and energy. The Seven Colours Wellness Experiences embraces the Eastern wellness philosophy, which focuses on the energy in and around the body, with nature at the centre of all. Proud of its Mauritian heritage, Seven Colours thus draws on the island’s natural richness as well as local know-how and multicultural influences to offer a colourful array of experiences.
More than a spa experience, it offers a holistic approach to wellness that permeates into daily life. Each guest is treated with personalised care and guidance on their journey to ultimate well-being.