Veranda Grand Baie Hotel & SpaHalf Board Package + 30% Spa Discount
Veranda Grand Baie Hotel & Spa Package
- Room as per selection
- Half-Board Meal Plan
- 30% off on Selected Spa Treatments
Meal Plan Available
Meal Plan Details
- Meals include: Breakfast & Dinner
- Drinks are not included and payable at the hotel
- Tea time is not included and payable at the hotel
Main swimming pool, Smaller pool with children’s pool and Jacuzzi, Aqua gym, Windsurfing, Glass bottom boat, Kayaking, Pedal boat, Snorkeling, Table tennis, Tennis volleyball, Beach volleyball, Bowls, Games room, Floodlit tennis court
Free: Daily Live Entertainment
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown by all guests upon check-in at the hotel, failure to do so will entitle the hotel to charge the current public rate.
- Rates are non-refundable, applicable for Mauritian only and are in Mauritian Rupees (Rs).
- Price may vary between days, months and seasons (See Calendar for price for specific date)
- Kindly note that if you are booking more than 2 Rooms, it is the client's responsibility to call us on 269-1500 to confirm the availability.
- An infant is under 2 years
- A child is between 2 to 12 years
- A teenager is between 12 to 18 years
Minimum Night Stay
Unless mentioned otherwise, the Rates are applicable for a minimum of 2 nights stay
- 05th - 08th Apr 2018 - 1 Night Minimum
- 11th - 30th Apr 2018 - 1 Night Minimum
- 01st - 07th May 2018 - 1 Night Minimum
- 11th - 13th May 2018 - 1 Night Minimum
- 22nd - 31st May 2018 - 1 Night Minimum
- 01st - 30th Jun 2018 - 1 Night Minimum
- 01st - 31st Jul 2018 - 1 Night Minimum
- 01st - 31st Aug 2018 - 1 Night Minimum
- 15th - 17th Aug 2018 - 3 Nights Minimum
- 13th - 14th Sept 2018 - 3 Nights Minimum
Check In Time
Check Out Time
Veranda Grand Baie Hotel & Spa Overview
Nestled in Grand Bay, Veranda Grand Baie Hotel & Spa gives you the opportunity to experience a relaxing and enjoyable break with family and friends with the half board package brought to you by Deals.mu.
You will be pleasantly attracted by the creole-influenced architecture with corrugated roofs and celadon green shutters which definitely compliment with the very serene environment. Enjoy the fine beach and the azure waters of the calm lagoon; combine the pleasures of the seaside with those of Mauritian life in the heart of Grand Bay.
Accommodation is available in a range of categories, all stylish with pure lines and contemporary colours and creole touches with a modern twist. They come with air conditioning, balcony/terrace, and mini bar are just some of the facilities that can be found.
Veranda Grand Baie Hotel & Spa offers impeccable service such as: 24-hour front desk, 24-hour room service, facilities for disabled guests, luggage storage, and Wi-Fi in public areas. Other facilities include: a tennis court, a kids pool area and a kids club.
You can choose to relax and unwind after a busy day at the hotel’s private beach, fitness centre, sauna, or outdoor pool. Some complimentary activities are windsurfing, glass bottom boat, kayaking, pedal boat, snorkeling, table tennis and many more.
Guests can enjoy local specialities at the main restaurant offering buffet options from the local and international cuisines. The bar overlooking the bay is the perfect spot for refreshing cocktails.
Veranda Grand Baie Hotel & Spa - Room Types
Maximum Occupancy: 2 adults or 1 adult + 2 children (under 12 years old)
Bedding: 1 king size or Twin beds
Enjoy the comfort of the Couple Room which opens out onto a tropical garden bordered by royal palms. Chill at your private terrace and contemplate the beautiful garden view.
- Garden view
- Mini Bar
- Bathroom Amenities
Maximum Occupancy: 3 or 2 adults + 2 children (up to 12 years old) or 1 teenager (under 18 years old)
Bedding: 1 King-size bed
Ideal for family, the Family room is perfect for families with children. The space is composed of a room with a king-sized bed and a smaller children’s room. Find a mini bar for your convenience.
- Mini Bar
- Electronic Safe
- Bathroom Amenities
Room Facilities & Amenities
- Ceiling Fan
- Electronic safe
- Tea & coffee facilities
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen television
- Mini bar
- Reading lamp
- Internet (at extra cost)
- Hair Dryer
Dining & Entertainment at Veranda Grand Baie Hotel & Spa
Mon Plaisir Restaurant: Main Restaurant
The restaurant Mon Plaisir is decorated with authentic Mauritian details such as antique creole furniture and rattan blinds. The restaurant is known for its themed buffets.
- Breakfast Buffet (07:00-10:00)
- Dinner Buffet (19:00-22:00)
Belle Vue Restaurant:
It is with your toes in the sand and your head amongst the stars that you will taste the delicious Mauritian cuisine of the Belle Vue restaurant.
Le Tilambic Bar:
At the Tilambic bar you are offered different flavoured local rums. The rums are concocted by soaking ingredients such as fruit in the alcohol for a long period. In the evenings there are shows and themed evenings at the bar, with a band or DJ.