Self-Catering Beachfront Accommodation
Situated on the south-east coast of the island, this cosy villa is literally a few steps away from the ocean’s edge. Wake up to the sound of the waves and enjoy quality time with your friends in this fully-furnished villa, complete with barbecue facilities.
Ideal for Groups
Close to Blue Bay Marine Park
15th Jul 2021
21st Dec 2021
Get Special Discounted Rates on all bookings:
- Book a minimum of 2 nights and get 15% discount
- Book a minimum of 3 nights and get 25% discount
- Book a minimum of 4 to 5 nights and get 30% discount
- Book a minimum of 6 nights and above and get 35% discount
10th Jan 2022
21st Dec 2022
Get Special Discounted Rates on all bookings:
- Book 4 - 7 nights and get 15% discount
- Book 8 - 14 nights and get 20% discount
- Book 15 - 28 nights and get 25% discount
Le Veloutier Blanc Villa - Deal Inclusions:
- Accommodation in a cosy beachfront villa
- Self-catering meal plan
- Access to the Beach
- BBQ Facilites
- Late check-out (subject to availability)
- Free WiFi
- Free Secured Parking
Dining Facilities at Le Veloutier Blanc Villa
Self-cateringFully equipped kitchen with a kettle, a refrigerator, a microwave, a water dispenser and other accessories.
Facilities at Le Veloutier Blanc Villa
- Furnished terrace
- Sun loungers
- BBQ facilities
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 ensuite bathrooms
- Fully equipped Kitchen
- Concierge services
Minimum Night Stay
Minimum night policy at Le Veloutier Blanc Villa
- 15 July 2021 - 21 Dec 2021 : 2 Nights
- 22 Dec 2021 - 09 Jan 2022 : 7 Nights
- 10 Jan 2022 - 21 Dec 2022 : 2 Nights
Le Veloutier Blanc Villa Price Conditions
- A valid Mauritian National Identity Card or residence permit should be presented upon check-in. Failure to do so will entitle the Hotel to charge the current public rate.
- Price may vary between days, months and seasons (See Calendar for price for specific date)
- A cash or credit card deposit of Rs 10,000 is required upon check-in
- As from 22 Dec 2021 - A credit card deposit of Rs 25,000 is required upon check-in. This may be deducted from the latter within 30 days of departure against any breakages, excessive cleaning or loss to property. Should the value of broken items exceed the security deposit, The Company reserves the right to claim any excess to the guest.
- Early check-ins and late check-outs can be secured against a supplement, except during PEAK season (22 Dec - 09 Jan), where the supplement is equivalent to the cost of one (1) full night.
Child Policy at Le Veloutier Blanc Villa:
- Children of all ages are accepted with prior arrangement and must be mentioned at time of booking.
- Children up to 2 years old inclusive: Cot provided in room upon request.
- Children as from 3 years old: No extra bed provided (counts towards the total number of pax).
Cancellation Policy at Le Veloutier Blanc Villa:
- Less than 7 days prior to guest’s arrival = 100% cancellation fee will be charged.
- 15 to 7 days prior to guest’s arrival = 50% cancellation fee will be charged.
ALL YEAR ROUND EXCEPT PEAK SEASON
- Less than 15 days prior to guest’s arrival = 100% cancellation fee will be charged.
- 30 to 15 days prior to guest’s arrival = 50% cancellation fee will be charged.
PEAK SEASON ONLY (22 Dec 2021 - 09 Jan 2022)
Discover the Rooms
Why Stay Here?
Le Veloutier Blanc Villa
Set on a white sandy beach of Pointe d’Esny, Veloutier Blanc is the ideal place to enjoy a fun beach holiday in the southern region of the island.
About Le Veloutier Blanc Beachfront Villa
This cosy villa is literally a few steps away from the ocean’s edge. The large thatched roof and the touches of wood throughout give the villa a rustic appeal – heightening the faraway magic of the place.
The 3-bedroom property sleeps up to 6 people and includes a fully equipped kitchen, a living and dining room area as well as a terrace.
Wake up to the sound of the waves and enjoy quality time with your friends on the cosy terrace which comes with a barbecue. The villa is built on the edge of an expansive and verdant lawn which slopes down to merge with the stretch of white sand.
Right on the beach
Close of Blue Bay Marine Park
3 ensuite bathrooms
Fully equipped Kitchen
Indoor & Outdoor Dining area
Select Check-inSelect Check-out
The location was perfect and could walk into the water and start snorkelling. Beautiful coral reefs and plenty of fish. The house is very well equiped for self catering with a Weber braai as well. Two restaurants within walking distance from the house.
Nice 'basic' house with a really good location on a very nice beach. However, the house is a bit worn Liked · The location was really good. The house is located down to a fantastic beach, which you pretty much have for yourself. It is a very cozy house with a nice terrace both for the beach side and the garden side. Disliked · ...It is a cozy, functional, but also very simple / modest house, which is a bit worn. Especially the kitchen and bath could need a refresh.
Very nice house with direct access to the beach - perfect for families Liked · Great house, right on the beach. In the house everything you need is there (dishes, washing machine, dishwasher, sun loungers and pillows, etc.). Two beautiful patios - one with beach access and one at the back of the house (windy and great in the evenings) Disliked · No complaints about the accommodation - our expectations were exceeded.
Good location Liked · The beach front location is beautiful, the setting, the house is spacious and bright, typically Mauritian. Sherley is a very welcoming person and we enjoyed our conversations with her. Disliked · Airplane noise can be annoying.
Veloutier Blanc Guest Experiences
No posts found.
No posts made to this hashtag.