Vallée Des Couleurs Park Visit + 1 Hour Quad Bike Ride 250cc + Zip Line
Vallée Des Couleurs Park: Quad Biking + Zipline
- Vallée des Couleurs Park Visit
- 60 minutes quad biking (single 250cc or double 250 cc)
- 500-metre Zipline
- Secured parking
Monday to Sunday
Activity time/ Departure Time
08:30 - 17:30
Vallée des Couleurs
Conditions & Additional info
- Minimum age: 12 years old (must be accompanied by at least one parent).
- What to bring: It is recommended to bring hiking shoes, sun cream, sun hat/cap, mosquito repellent, spare set of clothes, and a camera.
- Safety: Frequent maintenance work, safety gear and strict safety regulations all guarantee maximum safety for all visitors.
- Restrictions: Pregnant women are not allowed to participate for security reasons.
- Reservation: Required 24 hours in advance by phone, and is subject to availability.
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown upon arrival.
Deals.mu’s Cancellation Policy
Quad Biking & Zip Line Adventure at Vallée Des Couleurs
Deals.mu gives you the opportunity to enjoy a visit to the outstanding Vallée des Couleurs park, a 1-hour Quad Biking excursion and a zip line adventure.
This package is filled with excitement where you will feel an incredible adrenaline rush while discovering some of the island's flora and fauna and witnessing incredible views & landscapes.
The visit of Vallée des Couleurs begins at the park’s exhibition room, which provides an outline of the different places of interest that you will discover through your visit. You will also visit the fern garden to discover beautiful fern trees, wild orchids and other native flowers.
Through the quad biking trip and the zipline adventure, you will get to enjoy extraordinary views of the entire reserve and its beautiful valleys, mountains and waterfalls. With some luck, you might even get to see stags in their natural habitat at the hills near the quad biking trail. You will surely enjoy this package brought to you by Deals.mu.
Vallée Des Couleurs Nature Park
Nature lovers are bound to love Vallée des Couleurs; it offers a unique experience with indigenous fauna and flora alongside various fun activities and excursions catering for all ages.
The visit of Vallée des Couleurs begins with the access to the park’s exhibition room which provides an outline of the different places of interest you will get to discover through the visit.
The unspoiled beauty of the land captures every heart and soul while some of the domain’s landmarks such as the remarkable 23 coloured earths have gained a reputation worldwide.
Activities and Excursions: For additional fun and adventure, a list of other exciting activities offered at the Vallée des Couleurs nature reserve include: jeep trips, fishing trips, pedalo rides and hiking excursions - all available on Deals.mu at the best discounted, local resident rates!