Vallée Des Couleurs Combo Package
Vallée Des Couleurs: Waterfall Zipline + Quad Biking + Nepalese Bridge
- Vallée des Couleurs Park Visit
- Extreme Waterfall Zip Line Ride
- 120 Minutes Quad Biking (single 250cc)
- 350-metre walk on the Nepalese bridge
- A welcome Mocktail
- Viewpoints: the six natural waterfalls, the 23-coloured landscapes, the endemic flora and fauna as well as an impressive panorama overlooking the sea.
08:30 - 17:30
Vallée des Couleurs
Conditions & Additional info
- Minimum age: 17 years old
- Vehicle Occupancy: Each Single Quad seats only 1 person
- Safety: Frequent maintenance work, safety gear and strict safety regulations all guarantee maximum safety for all visitors.
- Restrictions: Pregnant women are not allowed to participate for security reasons.
- Reservation: Required 24 hours in advance by phone and is subject to availability.
- What to bring: It is recommended to bring hiking shoes, sun cream, cap and mosquito repellent, spare set of clothes and camera.
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown upon arrival
As per the Deals.mu
Vallée Des Couleurs Combo Package Description
Deals.mu brings you a discounted combo package including a visit to the outstanding Vallée des Couleurs park, a 120-minute Quad Biking excursion, a 350 metre Nepalese Bridge and an extreme Waterfall Zip Line adventure.
If you want to have a great time with your friends or family, don't miss this package allowing you to visit the Vallée des Couleurs Nature Park and enjoy delightful activities.
The visit of Vallée des Couleurs begins at the park’s exhibition room, which provides an outline of the different places of interest that you will discover through your visit. You will also visit the fern garden to discover beautiful fern trees, wild orchids and other native flowers.
Afterwards, you will get to enjoy a 2-hour quad biking trip, through the entire reserve and its beautiful valleys, mountains and waterfalls. With some luck, you might even get to see stags in their natural habitat at the hills near the quad biking trail.
What better way to complement this marvellous experience than a walk in the air, on wooden platforms suspended by solid ropes high above the lush tropical green forests. This safe yet exhilarating activity will have you close to wildlife and nature as you cross the outstanding 350m-long Nepalese Bridge.
The breathtaking Extreme Waterfall Zipline Adventure will not only amplify your adrenaline experience but also allow you to enjoy remarkable views of the entire canyon, landscapes, waterfalls and forest from high above!
Come and enjoy thrilling activities in the magnificent landscape of Vallée des Couleurs with Deals.mu’s special combo package.
About Vallée Des Couleurs Nature Park
Nature lovers are bound to love Vallée des Couleurs; it offers a unique experience with indigenous fauna and flora alongside various fun activities and excursions catering for all ages.
The visit of Vallée des Couleurs begins with the access to the park’s exhibition room which provides an outline of the different places of interest you will get to discover through the visit.
The unspoiled beauty of the land captures every heart and soul while some of the domain’s landmarks such as the remarkable 23 coloured earths have gained a reputation worldwide.
Activities and Excursions: For additional fun and adventure, a list of other exciting activities offered at the Vallée des Couleurs nature reserve include: jeep trips, fishing trips, pedalo rides and hiking excursions - all available on Deals.mu at the best discounted, local resident rates!