Underwater Sea-walk, Parasailing & Tube Ride Package (Belle Mare)
- Underwater sea walk experience with pre-departure briefing
- Boat transfer to the Underwater Sea-Walk platform
- Qualified experienced guides
- Complimentary photo CD of the underwater sea walk
- Soft underwater shoes for walking on the ocean bed
- Parasailing flight and short safety briefing for Parasailing
- Speed boat transfer to the launch platform
- 15-minutes tube ride
09h00 - 16h00
Conditions & Additional info
Minimum age requirement: 7 years old and above
Weight limitation: For Parasailing maximum weight is 100kg
- Underwater Sea Walk Photo CD: Your entire experience for the Underwater Sea Walk is captured in digital photography. Pictures will be available as soon as you have completed your Underwater Sea Walk experience.
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown upon arrival.
- What to bring: It is highly recommended to bring sunscreen, towel, swimsuit and spare set of clothes
Deals.mu’s Cancellation Policy
Specially designed for water-lovers, Deals.mu offers a special sea-air activities combining Underwater Sea Walk, Tube ride and Parasailing in Belle Mare.
Underwater Sea Walk: It begins with a motorboat transfer from the beach to a platform inside the lagoon, where you will receive a pre-departure briefing on the gearsafety procedures and on the underwater walking trail. Then, with the help of the guide you will go off board into the water to start your underwater walk adventure.
Parasailing: Parasailing offers you a breathtaking bird's eye view of the beautiful east coast lagoon and Belle Mare beach. After a safety briefing, you will have a speed boat transfer to the launch platform, where you will be connected with a secured certified harness to the para-sail. After safety check, the boat driver will start the engine and gradually accelerate the boat. You will slowly take off from the launch pod for a 10 minutes parasail flight above the beautiful lagoon.
Tube Ride: Tube Ride is one of the most popular fun water sports activities. You will enjoy a 100% fun activity and an absolutely mind-blowing 15-minutes tub ride on the colorful water tube.
Q: Do I have to know how to swim to participate?
Participants do not need to know how to swim
Q: Can I wear my glasses or contact lenses for the Underwater sea walk?
Glasses or contact lenses may be worn during this excursion (you will not get your head wet)
Q: How does it work for the Underwater Sea-Walk?
A helmet with a transparent visor is placed on your head. A special apparatus allows normal breathing under the water. Life Guards assist in taking you underwater and accompany you throughout the walk for maximum safety.
Q: For the Parasailing, can 2 people go together?
Indeed, at Belle Mare, 2 people can parasail on the same parachute at the same time. With that, the final decision will be taken by the boat skipper depending on the respective weight and winds on the day.
Q: How does the Tube ride work?
You will be seated in an original pneumatic tube which is being pulled by the speed boat through the water of the Belle Mare beach. All you have to do is hold the two handles at the sides of the tube, while enjoying an exhilarating ride.