Try Scuba Diving Package
Try Scuba Diving Package
Briefing from qualified instructors
15 to 30 minute Pool Initiation
Pool Initiation Includes:
- Review scuba equipment used to dive and explore how easy it is to move around underwater with gear
- Explore what it’s like to breathe underwater
- Learn key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive
30 to 45 minute Sea Dive
Sea Dive Includes:
- Enjoy swimming and exploring the underwater world of Mauritius
All equipment provided on arrival (wetsuits, a mask, snorkel, fins, regulator, buoyancy control device and a tank)
Monday - Saturday
Activity time/ Departure Time
08:00 - 16:30
Meeting point/ Location
Royal Road, Bain Boeuf
Conditions & Additional info
Minimum Age: 10 years old
Reservation: Required 48 hours in advance by phone
Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown upon arrival
- For minors under 18 years of age, the consent forms and liability release forms must be signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- Dives can still be carried out under rain unless safety is compromised.
- A medical certificate stating no indication against diving must be provided on arrival.
Deals.mu’s Cancellation Policy
Try Scuba Diving Package Description
You do not need to have prior diving experience to scuba dive; all you need is passion and a sense of adventure! Diving enthusiasts, you can now book the Try Scuba Diving package on Deals.mu!
Enjoy an amazing introduction to diving around the Northern Coast of Mauritius, where you can explore the undersea world nearby the five incredible islets, among which is the majestic Coin De Mire. These locations are considered among the best diving spots around the island; having depths and topographies for all levels.
The Try Scuba Diving package consists of a dive with a boat trip which lasts for 2 hours and all equipment will be provided. You will be under the guidance of highly trained SSI, PADI, and CMAS instructors for a wonderful scuba diving experience. You will get a detailed briefing from a qualified scuba instructor prior to the pool session that includes an overview of the scuba equipment, the pool session and the sea dive.
The pool session will last for about 30 minutes, during which you will get to practice breathing underwater and go through some basic scuba diving skills in preparation for the sea dive. The sea dive will last for 30 to 45 minutes, under the supervision of an experienced instructor who will guide you during your exploration of the underwater world.
About Just Diving
Situated on the Northern Coast of Mauritius, Just Diving is an eco friendly diving center offering amazing diving experiences around the five incredible islets which are considered as great diving spots with depths and topographies for all levels.
Just Diving offer personalized touch and individualized services. The full time and highly trained SSI, PADI and CMAS instructors provide diving courses and programs designed to suit your needs. The diving centre is equipped with: a dive shop, booking reception and an external air and nitrox compressor room. There are safe lockers to store your belongings.
Just Diving is proud to provide beginners or experienced divers to choose their own training path through several international Scuba Diving organizations such as: PADI, SSI,SDI, and TDI.
- MARES diving equipment (Regulators, Gauges, Buoyancy Control Devices, Fins and Masks) purchased in 2017 and well maintained
- LUXFER Aluminum Cylinders
- DIVERS ALERT NETWORK Emergency Oxygen and First Aid on board
Dive Centre consist of:
- Wet Area
- Equipment Room
- Compressor Room
- Training Pool
- Class Room
- Outside hang out area
- Full time, highly trained PADI and SSI instructor's
- Divers Alert Network emergency oxygen and first aid on board