Treetops Adventure at Ile aux Cerfs
Ready to swing into action on the amazing island of Ile aux Cerfs? Deals.mu is offering you an exclusive opportunity to have outdoor fun with the Treetops Adventure Package at Ile aux Cerfs. You can come with family and friends. Children are welcome and they can participate as well in the Treetop Adventure designed especially for them in a safe environment. You also have a boat transfer option from Pointe Maurice to Ile aux Cerfs and back.
The Ile aux Cerfs Treetop Adventure offers an excellent mix of activities to surprise and please the participants, making it an excellent activity to do on the island apart from enjoying a day on the sandy beach. This circuit set in the open air consists of man-made treetop trails and footbridges. You will have to climb through nets hanging in the trees, hanging-liners and other interesting obstacles to cross bridges while being attached to lifelines.
Boat transfer from Pointe Maurice to Ile aux Cerfs and back.
There are two tracks that are suitable to all levels.
- Children Treetop Adventure (4 to 11 years)
The track covers an area of 594 meters long and between one and nine meters high, consisting of 14 stations with the difficulty increasing in each level.
As part of the track, you will have to cross more than a dozen obstacles such as the passage of the tree trunk, the equilibrium path, the giant steps and the snake line course among others.
- Adults Treetop Circuit
It consists of 37 stations, with an increase in the difficulty level as you move further. It has several workshops such as crossing bridge, the bridge skate, the bascule bridge, snake's belly, crossing the strings, the tightrope walker, moving the net, crossing the suspended flying trapeze and climbing net.
Note: Total time taken to finish each circuit will depend on the level of the participant, where some can finish earlier and some taking little breaks in between.
As part of this Treetops Adventure, the following is included:
- The Treetops Tracks [Adults’ circuit or Children Treetop circuit]
- Supervision of experienced and professional guides - They shall provide you with continuous assistance and helpful instructions to finish each challenge.
- Each adventure begins with a brief description of how one should proceed and also, there is familiarization with the equipment provided.
- Safety equipment provided: Helmet, holder hooks, harnesses, ropes and carabineers. This equipment is used to link participants to the lifeline.
- All participants are equipped with safety harnesses and a lifeline which will accompany you throughout the circuit.
- The circuit has specially been designed to meet each one’s preferences; from the easiest to the more challenging obstacles. Everyone will have the opportunity to have a wonderful experience according to their level.
- Boat transfer (optional): Boat transfers to/from Ile aux Cerfs are offered from 9.30 am to 4.00 pm. The boat transfers to Ile aux Cerfs are available every 20 minutes, accordingly you benefit maximum flexibility on the exact time you can start / end the tour
Ile Aux Cerfs is famous for its sandy beaches, beautiful lagoon and big selection of activities and facilities. On Ile Aux Cerfs you are sure to have a day of relaxation and fun on one of the picture-postcard beaches, and to enjoy a swim and snorkeling in the lagoon.
We do highly recommend enjoying the Ile aux Cerfs Treetops Adventure as part of the Ile aux Cerfs Tour Packages, making sure you have a great full day package together with the boat transfers and lunch:
Operating Days: All Days
Activity Time: between 10:00 am and 3.00 pm with the last batch departing at 2.00pm.
- Children circuit: 30-40 minutes
- Adults’ circuit: 40 minutes
Flexible circuit: All the activities are optional; the participants can always choose which obstacle and challenge they want to do.
Previous experience is not needed to cope with the challenges on the course, only balance, coordination and the willingness for some excitement and adventure.
The children circuit: offered for children between 4 - 11 years old (height should be below 1m40) - minors must be accompanied by an adult to sign their disclaimer
This activity is not recommended for pregnant women and people with disabilities for their own safety.
What to bring: We suggest bringing sport shoes, sun cream, cap or hat as well as sun glasses.
Important: The Ile aux Cerfs Treetops Adventure is done at the Ile Aux Cerfs Island and in order to get access to the Island a boat transfer to the Island and back is required. Accordingly, for an additional cost, we can also arrange for you the boat transfer to the Island.