Traditional Balinese Spa Package
House of Traditional Balinese Massage - Spa Package
- 60 minutes traditional full body Balinese massage
- 30 minutes full body scrub treatment OR traditional foot reflexology massage
- Robe, disposable underwear and slippers provided
- Free access to spa facilities
- Changing cabin
- Shower facilities
Operating Days & Hours
- Monday to Saturday: 09h30 - 17h00
- Sunday & Public holidays: 09h50 - 14h00
- Monday to Saturday: 09h00 - 18h00
- Sunday & public holidays: 09h00 - 14h00
1 hour 30 minutes
Location/ Spa Name
Grand Bay & Arsenal
Conditions & Additional info
Reservation: Bookings should be made at least one day in advance.
- You are requested to arrive 15 minutes in advance of your scheduled time.
- Arriving late can reduce the time of your treatment, which will end at its scheduled time so the next guest is not delayed.
- By courtesy towards other clients and the therapists, a 1 day notice is required if you wish to cancel or reschedule.
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown upon arrival.
- Once full payment is received, customer must call spa directly to make reservation.
- Treatment date and time is subject to availability so act and pay fast (First come First serve).
As per Deals.mu
Full Body Massage + Body Scrub Treatment/ Traditional Foot Reflexology
Enjoy a Traditional Balinese 60 min full body massage + One Body Scrub Treatment or Traditional foot Reflexology.
Take a retreat and rejoice some moments of sheer pleasure with the unique spa package all the way from Bali, exclusively brought by Deals.mu.
The package includes 60 minutes traditional Balinese full body massage and a choice of one Body Scrub Treatment OR Traditional Foot Reflexology of 30 minutes each.
A signature treatment, the full body traditional Balinese Massage is a deep treatment involving the use of herbal oils from Bali and designed to work almost every muscle in the body. The spa therapist will use a variety of techniques, including acupressure movements such as press point and palm pressure and standard massage techniques.
To promote the flow of blood oxygen and energy throughout the body, the masseuse may knead or fold the skin. The client often experiences the satisfying benefits and effects right after the massage therapy. The body loosens up with every massage strokes and manipulation of each pressure point with acupressure.
As part of the offer, you can also choose between a Body Scrub Treatment OR Traditional Foot Reflexology:
- Body Scrub Treatment - 30 minutes
With the expert in the hands, get the benefits of an invigorating Body Scrub Treatment. The therapist uses an exfoliation from a range of ingredients already prepared to fit your needs, from skin whitening to calming aromatherapy. The scrubs made from traditional herbs from Bali and natural chocolate will lift dead skin and will soothe, hydrate, and nourish your skin with natural vitamins, and potent antioxidants. It will also boost skin softness and freshness.
- Traditional Foot Reflexology - 30 minutes
The foot massage involves the use of herbal oils from Bali and applying pressure on the feet which are believed to have points that correspond to various organs and body systems.
This method helps to improve blood circulation and relieve a range of problems including tension, migraines, nausea and congestion through targeting specific accupoints. The reflexologist will assess the feet and then stimulates various points to identify areas of tenderness or tension. Then, brisk movements will be used to warm the feet up, after which pressure is applied from the toes to the heel.
Massage can be a deeply relaxing and therapeutic for those suffering from plantar fasciitis, ankle injuries or even everyday work and play.
Treatment Duration: 90 minutes
Locations: This package is offered at these locations:
- Grand Bay
About House of Traditional Balinese Massage
House of Traditional Balinese Massage is a franchise from Singapore, and currently is opened in Mauritius since 2010 with its two SPA branches located in Arsenal and in Grand Bay.
The spa is a pioneer in offering authentic traditional Balinese massage in Mauritius. All the treatments featuring are typically influenced by traditional medicine systems from India, China, and South-east Asia. Each spa consists of a shop with traditional products from Bali.
The opening hours are from 09.30 to 19.00 from Monday to Saturday, and from 09.30 to 14.00 hours on Sundays and public holidays. However upon reservation we can go beyond the indicated hours of work.
You can rest assure with the therapists who are qualified and trained by Singaporean massage therapy experts.