Traditional Balinese Full Body Massage
Traditional Balinese Full Body Massage - Spa Package
- 60 minutes Balinese full body massage
- Robe and slippers
- Disposable underwear
- Changing cabin
- Shower facility
Operating Days & Hours
- Monday to Saturday: 09h30 - 17h00
- Sunday & Public holidays: 09h50 - 14h00
- Monday to Saturday: 09h00 - 18h00
- Sunday & Public holidays: 09h00 - 14h00
Conditions & Additional info
- Reservations should be made at least 1 day in advance.
- We advise you to arrive 15 minutes in advance of your scheduled treatment time.
- Arriving late can reduce the time of your treatment. Your treatment will end at its scheduled time so the next guest is not delayed.
- By courtesy towards other clients and the therapists, a 1 day notice is required if you wish to cancel or reschedule.
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown upon arrival
- Once full payment is received, customer must call spa directly to make reservation.
- Treatment date and time is subject to availability so act and pay fast (First come First serve).
As per Deals.mu
Traditional Balinese Full Body Massage by House of Traditional Balinese Massage
Rejoice a unique and complete 60 minutes traditional Balinese body massage all the way from Bali to Mauritius!
A signature treatment, this full body traditional Balinese Massage relieves tensed muscles using long, firm strokes to rejuvenate the body.
Typically influenced from a number of different cultures, including China and India, the traditional Balinese full body massage is partly linked to Ayurvedic techniques which emphasizes in bringing the body into balance. This treatment involves the use of herbal oil from Bali.
Balinese is a form of deep massage and is designed to work almost every muscle in the body. The masseuse will use a variety techniques, including acupressure movements, such as press point and palm pressure, and standard massage techniques.
In order to promote the flow of blood oxygen and energy throughout the body, the masseuse may knead or fold the skin. The client often experiences the satisfying benefits and effects right after the massage therapy. The body loosens up with every massage strokes and manipulation of each pressure point with acupressure.
Treatment Duration: 60 minutes
Locations: The Traditional foot reflexology is offered at these locations:
- Grand Bay
About House of Traditional Balinese Massage
House of Traditional Balinese Massage is a franchise from Singapore, and currently is opened in Mauritius since 2010 with its two SPA branches located in Arsenal and in Grand Bay.
The spa is a pioneer in offering authentic traditional Balinese massage in Mauritius. All the treatments featuring are typically influenced by traditional medicine systems from India, China, and South-east Asia. Each spa consists of a shop with traditional products from Bali.
The opening hours are from 09.30 to 19.00 from Monday to Saturday, and from 09.30 to 14.00 hours on Sundays and public holidays. However upon reservation we can go beyond the indicated hours of work.
You can rest assure with the therapists who are qualified and trained by Singaporean massage therapy experts.