Tamarind Falls Hiking Trip - Full Day
- Full day Hike trip to Tamarind Falls.
- Possibilities of bathing in the numerous ponds at the foot of waterfalls.
- Awe-inspiring natural views.
- A complimentary picnic lunch (Note: As from 10 people, the package does not include Snacks and Water, it includes WATER only).
- Skilled guide will be by your side all along to guarantee your safety and guide you through the best available paths.
Monday - Wednesday - Friday
2h45 - 3h15
Activity time/ Departure Time
07:50 - 15:00
Meeting point/ Location
Henrietta Bus Terminal
Conditions & Additional info
- Minimum Age: 14 years old and above (must be accompanied by at least one parent)
- Bring along: It is recommended to bring hiking shoes, bathing suits, towels, sunscreen and mosquito repellent, and spare set of clothes.
- Note: The trip does not have a marked out nor a fitted out path; it will often be necessary to progress between blocks, to cross rivers and to go down hills with the help of guavas trees.
- Discount: The larger your group the larger your discount!
Plan a memorable day for your group (family, friends or colleagues) and save more.
(Note: As from 10 people, the package does not include Snacks and Water, it includes WATER only)
- Note: The group must do the activity together on the same day.
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown upon arrival.
Deals.mu’s Cancellation Policy
This full day Hike trip to Tamarind Falls offers breathtaking views of mountains, rivers, forests and waterfalls, discovering a magnificent nature paradise.
It starts at 08:30 with a safety briefing and equipment introduction. You will discover about ten waterfalls of 10 to 55m of height, in a wild and forest environment.
Located amidst thick green bushes and trees, the blue waters flowing over the cascade become too irresistible, and you cannot help but get inside the waters just for a small dip at least. The entire scene is really hypnotic and calls you further close towards it.
The simplicity and elegance of the nature are aptly described using these waterfalls. In these tranquil conditions, in the middle of the soothing foliage and dazzling water you are sure to forget the reality of all your problems and tensions.
The hike will end with a complementary picnic lunch. The whole excursion is a full day trip ending around 15:00, giving you enough time to enjoy the view and to relax.
As part of the Tamarind Falls Hiking Trip you would enjoy:
- Water will be available during the trip
- Picnic lunch which is offered at the end of the trip
About Tamarind Falls
Region: South West Mauritius
Situated on the central plateau, near the small village of Henrietta, the Tamarind Falls canyon is the one canyon of Mauritius which you really do not want to miss. With its 11 waterfalls, multiple jumps, deep ponds and lush green vegetation; Tamarind falls remains one of the most beautiful canyons of the Island that will suit the beginner to the hardcore adventurer.
This is one of the most beautiful and calmest places in Mauritius, and one of the best places for nature and animals lovers, where one can find many exotic plants and birds. The magnificent location of Tamarind Falls hosts breath-taking views over the West coast and Le Morne, a sight not to be missed.