Swim with Dolphins (2 Hours) - Flash Offer!!
- 2 hours trip on a speed boat
- Briefing on security and dolphins
- Opportunity to swim with the dolphins
- Snorkeling equipment
- Safety equipment and life jackets
Monday - Friday
08:00 - 10:00
15 minutes prior to the departure
Conditions & Additional info
- Note: You are kindly requested to call us on 269-1500 to confirm availability before proceeding with the booking
- This trip is very popular, so please make sure to book this activity enough time in advance.
- You will be accompanied by 2 crew members.
- The trip is not recommended for pregnant women.
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown upon arrival.
As per the cancellation policy of Deals.mu
Deals.mu has the extreme pleasure to offer a unique opportunity to experience 2 hours of Swimming with dolphins at an unbeatable local rate!
This 2 hours Swim with dolphins is done on a speed boat, where you will have the chance to see and swim alongside the dolphins who have made the west coast of our island as their natural habitat. During the trip, you will also have the opportunity to admire the beautiful scenery and unspoiled South West coastline of our beautiful island.
Once you get on board the speed boat, the skipper will brief you on the experience you about to have, including some safety guidelines and an explanation about the dolphins types you will encounter. Then, you will be off for a wonderful 2 hours in the open sea where you will plunge into the remarkable world of the dolphins.
For many of us, it is a childhood dream; so don't waste any more time and book with Deals.mu and make your dream come true for the Best Mauritian price possible!
This swimming with dolphins trip offers a rewarding, educational, therapeutic and amazing experience for all.
This trip is done on speed boats, as it is much easier to look for the dolphins in comparison to catamarans which take much more time to arrive to the Dolphins sites. With a catamaran, you will have less time to spend with the dolphins and more time will be spent on the journey there and back.
The briefing will includes such aspects as:
- Types of dolphins which you will encounter
- Dolphin’s habits
- Guidelines for sustainable dolphin watching
- Security measures on the boat
- Swimming with dolphins procedures
Q: WHICH DOLPHINS CAN BE OBSERVED IN MAURITIUS?
Dolphins lived in pods of around 20 individuals or more and can be observed swimming casually from Tamarin (on the west coast of Mauritius) on their way to the deep sea off the coast of Le Morne peninsula, early in the morning.
The Dolphins, the Bottlenose Dolphin and the Spinner Dolphin, have made the West Coast of Mauritius a place for them to rest and sleep before going to the deep sea for their fishing.
Q: DO I HAVE TO KNOW HOW TO SWIM?
Swimming is optional as such, it is not compulsory to know how to swim. You can stay on the boat and see the dolphins from on-board.
Q: DO YOU HAVE ANY SWIM WITH DOLPHINS’ EXCURSION WHICH STARTS AT A LATER TIME OR IN THE AFTERNOON?
Our swim with dolphins’ activities start early morning at a fixed time, 08:00am to see the maximum number of dolphins.
The dolphins stay in the lagoon in the early morning and in the afternoon; they will be going back to the deep sea to fish.