Sunset Reef Resort And Spa - Room Day Use Package
Sunset Reef Resort And Spa Hotel Day Package
Welcome drink upon arrival
Room Day-Use- Standard Room
- Double bed
- LCD TV with satellite channels
- Private Bathroom
Lunch (a la carte or buffet )
10% Discount on Drinks
Access to swimming pool
At a supplement (payable directly at the hotel):
- Tea Time- Coffee/Tea Break + Local Goodies) for a Supplement of Rs. 250 per Adult
- Indoor Games
10h00 - 17h00
Location/ Hotel Name
Sunset Reef Resort and Spa
Conditions & Additional info
- Guests are required to bring a swimming costume AND their own towels or pay a deposit of Rs. 500 per person for the hotel’s beach towel - (Refundable upon check-out; conditions apply).
- The availability of the day room can only be confirmed 48 hours before.
- Maximum Occupancy per Day Room: 2 Adults
- A valid Mauritian National Identity Card or residence permit should be presented upon check-in (one per room on guest’s name)
- Note: Guests should bring their own towel
- Policies of hotel must be followed, if not, hotel has right to ask you to leave, no refund will be given.
- Complaints: If a customer is to file a complaint, it must be filed prior to check-out
As per the Deals.mu Cancellation Policy
Sunset Reef Resort And Spa Hotel Day Package Overview
Deals.mu offers you the chance to have an enjoyable time with your friends, family or partner with a discounted day package at Sunset Reef Resort and Spa including a day-use room, a 20% spa discount and an optional lunch.
Located in Pointe aux Piments, the 3-Star hotel, Sunset Reef Resort & Spa invites you to enjoy a relaxing getaway.
For relaxation and fun, you will enjoy complimentary access to the hotel’s swimming pool. This package also offers you access to the hotel’s standard room. The room is set in an intimate environment and equipped with a nice garden view as well as excellent room amenities.
For utmost relaxation and stress relief, head to the resort’s spa. The Spa experience is highly relaxing and helps reduce underlying levels of anxiety. Afterwards, you will get to relish on a delicious lunch (a la carte or buffet) along with a 20% discount on drinks at the hotel’s restaurant. You also have the option of enjoying some downtime with an afternoon tea for an additional supplement of Rs 250 (payable directly at the hotel), including Coffee, Tea and Local Goodies.
The hotel offers a diverse range of facilities, including a bar that provides splendid views, a pool service, a restaurant offering an ideal blend of exotic cuisines as well as a fully-equipped gym. Unwind by the hotel’s pool or head to the bar to sip on refreshing cocktails offered by Sunset Reef.
Food & Beverages at Sunset Reef Resort And Spa
Fisherman’s Alley Restaurant
The main restaurant of the hotel is located just some steps away from the shore. With a seating capacity of 90 people, the Fisherman’s Alley restaurant is ideal for celebrating togetherness with family, friends or just the two of you for a romantic dinner. The Chef proposes you the catch of the day, crafted with local ingredients and flavours, or your favourite seafood in a Mediterranean style with the best wines.
Cuisine: Asian, European, Mediterranean and Indian.
Le Puit D’amour
Le Puit D’amour Bar offers a unique panorama on the north west coast and serves signature cocktails, or simply your favourite servings around the pool.