Special Valentine Offer - Helicopter Sightseeing Tour (Shared Basis)
- A romantic 20-minute Helicopter Flight
Itinerary: Airport – Mahébourg – Vieux Grand Port – Lion Mountain - Pointe du Diable - Île aux Cerfs - Bambous Mountain – Airport
- Bird's-eye views of Mauritius
- Guided flight and information on key sites
- 06:00 - 18:00
- The exact time will be determined on the eve.
SSR International Airport
Conditions & Additional info
Maximum number of participants: 4 passengers
The proposed itinerary is subject to weather conditions.
In order to process any helicopter booking, client MUST provide the following details:
- Name of each participant as per the passports and Gender
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown upon arrival
- Passport number
- Date of birth of each participant
- Weight of each participant
- In case of any Children or baby, please specify same with the above details
If above details are not provided, passengers may be denied their flight.
Cancellation policy as per Deals.mu
Deals.mu brings you a unique and romantic Valentine’s Day Helicopter Sightseeing Tour, where you will fly across the beautiful South-east coastline with its breathtaking beaches and natural landscapes.
weep your partner off their feet with this very extravagant and memorable gift, all on board a helicopter to see our island from a whole different perspective. Experience the beauty of Mauritius from above and feast your eyes on the enchanting sights of picturesque, postcard lagoons, pristine coastlines, undulating sugar cane fields and other spectacular views.
It is one of the best things to do in Mauritius with your partner and is surely an experience that you will cherish forever.
The proposed itinerary from the airport are as follows:
- Airport – Mahébourg – Vieux Grand Port – Lion Mountain - Pointe du Diable - Île aux Cerfs - Bambous Mountain – Airport
*Note: The proposed itineraries are subject to weather conditions.
This special sightseeing Helicopter tour allows you to discover the serenity of the South-East part of our island, ideally known for its picturesque lagoons, pristine coastlines, spectacular mountain views and green scenery.
Marvel at the historic Mahebourg - a traditional Mauritian village where you will get amazing views of the beautiful waterfront and Vieux Grand Port - the cradle of Mauritian history featuring the battered ruins of Fort Frederik Hendrik. You will also fly over the Bambous Mountain range which includes Lion Mountain - making for some amazing picture opportunities.