Solana Beach Mauritius (Adults Only)
Adults only : All-Inclusive + Free Activities + Special Entertainment
Enjoy an unparalleled experience in a stunning resort on the east coast of Mauritius via Deals.mu. Solana Beach Mauritius is a stylish adult-only resort with generous amenities.
Free Water Sports
3 Restaurants & 3 Bars
8th Oct 2021
31st Oct 2021
Get an extra discount when booking a 2 or 3-night stay
Solana Beach Mauritius - Purchase Inclusions:
- Room as per selection
- All Inclusive Meal Plan
- Themed parties and entertainment (at the hotel's discretion)
- Free activities at the boathouse
- Free Secured Parking
- Free WiFi
Meal Plan Details
Meal Plan Details at Solana Beach Hotel:
- All-Inclusive starts as from 14:00 upon check-in and ends at 15:00 on day of departure
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner at Buffet Restaurant "Cinnamone"
- The a la carte Restaurant "Secrets Corner" & “Pomelo” can be booked with a supplement
- Lunch will be served on departure date
- Drinks: Unlimited locally bottled spirits, wine, draught beers and soft drinks from 10 am to 11.30 pm at the bar
- Minibar: Selection of drinks available to be refilled once a day
- All the drinks included in the All Inclusive package are marked on the menu of the bar and the minibar.
Facilities at Solana Beach Mauritius:
- 3 Restaurants
- 3 Bars
- Swimming pool
- Spa & wellness centre
- Tennis court
Complimentary Water-based Activities
Complimentary Water Based Activities:
- Swimming Pool
- Pedal boat
- Mini Sails
- Glass Bottom
Complimentary Land-based Activities
Complimentary Land Based Activities:
- Fitness Centre
- Bocce balls
- Table Tennis
Solana Beach Mauritius - Conditions:
- Unvaccinated guests against Covid-19 might be denied access to the property (subject to change as per Tourism Authority). Proof of vaccination should be presented for vaccinated guests.
- A valid Mauritian National Identity Card or residence permit should be presented upon check-in (one per room on guest’s name)
- The whole stay and all guests of the same booking must be booked on the same plan basis
- Price may vary between days, months and seasons (See Calendar for price for specific date)
Solana Beach Hotel - Dress Code:
- Smart casual in restaurants and for gentlemen trousers are prerequisites.
- Sleeveless t-shirts, Bermuda shorts and slippers are not recommended.
Discover the Rooms
Why Stay Here?
Solana Beach Mauritius
Enjoy an unparalleled experience in a stunning resort on the east coast of Mauritius. Solana Beach Mauritius is a stylish adults-only resort with generous amenities and an atmosphere that's equal parts romantic and fun.
More about the Solana Beach Hotel:
The resort provides accommodation in 117 sea view rooms with private balconies or secluded garden patios that allow you to indulge into a moment of serenity while admiring the endless expanse of cerulean sea that extends beyond the white sandy beaches bordering the East coast.
Benefit from excellent service from a dedicated staff throughout your stay. Dining options include an excellent buffet, an a la carte Mediterranean restaurant, and a romantic Asian venue. Drinks, afternoon snacks, pastries, coffee, and tea are available at the hotel bars. One of the bars overlooks the dance floor and stage with entertainment, like sega shows, karaoke, and live sitar and tabla music.
Additionally, you can make your relaxing break fun with the interesting selection of free land and water sports on offer at the beach resort. In addition to direct beach access, Solana guests benefit from free beach service and kiosks, plus free windsurfing equipment, kayaks, canoes, pedal boats, and snorkel gear. Volleyball, bocce ball, ping pong, pool aerobics, and access to the fitness center are all free. The resort's two tennis courts are also free to use; racquets are free to borrow.
Or head to the spa for a rejuvenating treatment. Ylang Spa is located beneath the main restaurant; it has a hair salon, a beach pavilion for massages, and free sauna and steam room.
117 Seaview rooms
Spa & wellness centre
Free Sauna/Steam bath
Select Check-inSelect Check-out
All rooms overlooking a wonderful beach. Plenty of room in the accommodation. Meals are buffet style with a wide selection of good quality food. My stay was all inclusive and there was a good range of included drinks. Friendly staff and good service. Little in the way of evening entertainment.
Nice and quiet as we expected. Food is fantastic in the general buffet and A-la-cart is worth trying especially if you have a All Inclusive. Beach is very good but a bit cramped when tide is high. Staff are generally very friendly and helpful. Management are responsive if you have any concerns or complaints. Entertainment is a good standard of local acts with very good artistic expression.
What a gem, Simply stunning. Friendly helpful staff, from reception to ground keeping. Well kept and run hotel. Ample activities from morning to night, and beautiful location if you just want to lounge. Would highly recommend the all-inclusive package for the budget concious. Enjoyable food and a good variety. We couldn't fault the place.
Very good Liked · The breakfast buffet was nice. Very traditional selection. Our room had direct beach access. Staff were attentive and relaxed. Disliked · Food presentation could have been better. Especially breakfast buffet looked a bit unloved. Dinner ... portions a bit small (and we're both petite people with very healthy eating habits). The whole place needs a bit more attention to detail, and some cleaning.
Absolutely a fantastic place to stay. A bit of a fairy tale of being surrounded by beauty luxury and excellent service. The bar is stocked with a wide variety of drinks. Almost every night there is some form of entertainment. The food is of the best quality and of sufficient variety. I can highly recommend it as an idyllic place that removes you from reality.
Solana Beach Mauritius (Adults Only) Guest Experiences
No posts found.
No posts made to this hashtag.