Solana BeachHalf-Board OR All-Inclusive + 20% Spa Discount
Solana Beach Overnight Package
- Meal Plan as per selection
- 30% off Spa discount on massages and facials from 9:00 - 17:00 (subject to availability)
- Free access to the Sauna, Hammam & Fitness Centre
- Free Water Sports: Windsurf, Glass Bottom Boat, Canoe, Pedal Boat, Snorkelling & Aquagym
- Free Land Sports: Tennis, Volley Ball & Table Tennis
- Free Secured Parking
- Free WiFi
Meal Plan Details
- Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
- Dinner Buffet at the main restaurant Cinnamon
- Drinks are payable at the hotel
- Starts at 14:00 on arrival and ends at 15:00 on departure date
- Daily: All-Inclusive starts as from 10:00 and ends at 0:00 (midnight) daily
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner (Buffet Style)
- Lunch will be served on departure date
- Tea time including crepes & coffee (15:30 - 16:30)
- Drinks: Unlimited locally bottled spirits, wine, beers & soft drinks
- Minibar: Selection of drinks available to be refilled once a day
- 3 Restaurants
- 2 Bars
- Swimming pool
- Spa & wellness centre
- 2 tennis courts
- Evening Dress Code: smart casual in restaurants and for gentlemen trousers are prerequisites. Sleeveless t-shirts, Bermuda shorts and slippers are not recommended.
- A valid Mauritian National Identity Card or residence permit should be presented upon check-in (one per room on guest’s name)
- The whole stay and all guests of the same booking must be booked on the same plan basis
- Price may vary between days, months and seasons (See Calendar for price for specific date)
Check In Time
Check Out Time
About Solana Beach
Enjoy an unparalleled experience in a stunning adults-only resort on the east coast of Mauritius. The Solana Beach offers a highly relaxing stay in a place of peace and tranquillity nestled amongst coconut and palm trees.
This 4-star resort embodies a fresh concept with eye-catching patterns in bright colours combined with neutral shades furniture. With its pronounced colours of the 1960’s and 70’s, associated with trendy decors, Solana Beach is a blend of natural beauty and contemporary design.
The proximity to the Belle Mare beach and straight on the beach location add colour to this out of the world magical painting of your next holidays in this 4-star hotel. The hotel’s seaview rooms come with private balconies, enabling guests to indulge themselves with a moment of relaxation in beautiful surroundings.
Benefit from excellent service from a dedicated staff throughout your stay. Sample a cuisine high in colours and flavours provided by the 3 restaurants of Solana Beach for a delightful gastronomical experience. The 2 bars on the other hand will make you discover ingenious and creative cocktails with exotic flavours.
Additionally, you can make your relaxing break fun with the interesting selection of free land and water sports on offer at the beach resort. For instance, you can try windsurfing or snorkelling or head to the spa for a rejuvenating treatment.
Solana Beach - Room Type
Max Occupancy: 2 adults
Bedding: Double bed or Single beds
The superior seaview rooms open on a private balcony or terrace to enable the guests to indulge themselves and admire the endless expanse of sapphire sea extending beyond the sandy beach.
- Air conditioning
- Balcony or Terrace
- Free WiFi
- Cable/ Satellite Television
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Free toiletries
Dining & Entertainment at Solana Beach
The tasty cuisine of the restaurants will tickle your taste buds in a pleasant atmosphere.
Opening hours: 07h00 - 10h00, 12h00 - 15h00 and 19h00 - 22h00
The main restaurant, is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and proposes international buffet style with different live cooking stations.
Opening hours: 19h00 - 22h00
The à la carte restaurant Pomelo, open for dinner, proposes a tasteful cuisine prepared by the Chef.
Opening Hours: 19h30 - 22h00
An elegant Japanese restaurant to discover the delights that the sea has to offer and to taste a creative menu offering a variety of Maki, Sushi, Sashimi. Personal service and know-how of the chef that will liven up your taste buds.
Opening hours: 10h00 - 23h30
In a lounge atmosphere at the Indigo Bar, dare to try the creative cocktails and savour a glass of wine as aperitif while overlooking the turquoise swimming-pool of Solana Beach. The heart and life of the hotel come alive in this open space where the nights and days merge into a festive atmosphere.
Opening hours: 6h00 - 8h00 and 10h00 - 17h00
During your holidays, take the time to admire the different shades of blue and pink the sunrise can offer, while having breakfast on the beach, feet in the water. The beach bar, Coco Bar, offers you this exclusive experience that awakens your senses...
The Coco Bar also allows you to discover the absolute ‘must-try’ of the island; our local beer and fresh coconut water! Enjoy them at the beach bar while having lunch.