Semi Submarine Trip on The Nessee
- 1 hour 45 minute trip
- Snacks and refreshments will be served during the excursion
- Snorkeling break
- Snorkeling equipment
Activity time/ Departure Time
Conditions & Additional info
- Note: You are kindly requested to call us on 269-1500 to confirm the availability before proceeding with the booking
- This Semi-Submarine Trip (Nessee) trip is suitable for any age
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown upon arrival
Deals.mu’s Cancellation Policy
This is a great family friendly trip to discover the beautiful colorful marine life at the north of Mauritius. It is an ideal trip for families with children, lasting about 1:45 hours, offering you a true marine discovery without getting wet.
All along you will be comfortably seated underneath sea level in an air-conditioned room having optimal view of coral reefs, of the abundant colorful fish and of many other species.
At any given time you can take a break and go on-board to enjoy some sun, beautiful views of the lagoon, of the beaches and of the landscape as seen from sea. In one key location during the trip, the semi submarine will stop along the reef and you can choose to go off board and enjoy some snorkeling along the beautiful coral reef.
On the way back to Grand Bay, the cruising route is slightly different giving you the possibility to see a new area of the reef and the lagoon and discover species like turtles, barracudas and many more.
About the Semi-submarine (The Nessee)
This vessel features underwater surface, which resembles a surfaced submarine. Upon arrival to the semi-submarine, passengers will descend to seats below the waterline, where big glass windows on its sides enable a fantastic underwater view, arousing the illusion of sailing in a submarine.
- Deck with sitting area covered with sun shelter
- Bar Area
- Toilets & Showers
- Air-conditioned cabin equipped with public address system and radio cassette
- Life Jackets / Distress Rockets / Mobile Telephone / Radio / Fire Extinguishers / First Aid Kit
The semi-submarine is an ideal activity for children, who love watching fish from close by. They will enjoy spectacular view with maximum safety behind the boat’s glass windows.