Segway Safari & Animal Feeding At Casela Nature Parks
Segway Safari & Animal Feeding - Casela Nature Parks
- 1-hour Segway Safari
- Giraffe & Ostrich Feeding
- Entrance ticket to the Park - Toboggan (Avalanche Mines), Tulawaka Gold Coaster, Walk thru the aviary, Safari photo, Big Cats Kingdom, Giraffe and pygmy hippo viewing, Camel and llama viewing, Monkey Kingdom, Kid’s playground,Petting farm and Tortoise pen, 3D Interactive Map and 4D Cinema
- Optional Lunch – Burger meal (11:00 – 15:30)
09h00 to 17h00
Casela Nature Parks, Cascavelle
Conditions & Additional info
- Minimum height: 1m20
- Minimum weight limit: 40 kg
- Maximum weight limit: 100 kg
- Minimum age: 12 years old
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult to sign their disclaimer
- The park is open every day except on 25th December and 1st January.
- Management reserves the right to cancel or reschedule activities due to bad weather conditions.
Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown upon arrival
Cancellation policy as per Deals.mu
About the Segway Safari & Animal Feeding
Deals.mu offers you a Segway safari trip and fun animal encounters at Casela Nature Parks. You will enjoy a direct encounter with giraffes, the tallest land animals, and ostriches, the largest birds, as you feed them right out of your hand!
Discover the beautiful nature and wildlife of Casela Nature Parks with the one-hour Segway safari trip. This trip will give you a unique travel experience on the modern Segway transporter, while discovering the various animals on the reserve, including deer, boars, zebras and African antelope.
The Segway is one of the leading personal and environmentally friendly transporters in the world. The two-wheeled vehicle, with a self-balancing system, offers you natural, intuitive, and very easy controls.
Back at Casela Nature Parks, to add to the animal experience, you will enjoy a true nose-to-nose encounter with the giraffes, the tallest land animals, as you feed them right out of your hand. Being the world's tallest mammals on earth, a giraffe’s legs alone are taller than most humans.
You will also encounter and feed the world's largest birds, the ostriches. The flightless ostriches are the fastest runners of other two-legged animals, averaging a sprinting speed of 70 km/h.
As part of this package, you can also visit the Casela Nature Parks and discover all the activities included in the entrance ticket. After your fun activities, you can head to the Welcome Centre Outlet to enjoy lunch, offered for a supplement. The menu includes a burger (chicken, beef or vegetarian), served with French fries and a soft drink.
About Casela Nature Park
Casela Nature Park is a real nature and adventure park. It is located besides the Rempart Mountain on the South-West of Mauritius offering magnificent views of the countryside rolling down the west coast of Mauritius.
The four thematic worlds offered by Casela Nature Parks:
- Mountain Kingdom: Zig Zag Racer, Doub Doub Racer, The Risk Factor Bridge, Zip and Splash Tour, Canyon Swing, The Deep Valley Long Fly over and Via Ferrata
- Big Cats Kingdom: Walk with Lions, Interact with Lions, Drive Thru, Interaction with Cheetah, Interaction with Caracal, Interaction with Serval, Camel Riding and Interaction with Cubs (subject to availability)
- Safari Kingdom: 1-hour Quad, Giraffe Feeding, Segway, Rhino Interaction and E-bike Safari
- Middle Kingdom: Tortoise Feeding and Petting Farm
- Discovery Centre: 4D Cinema, discovery of natural science and History of Mauritius through giant 3D Maps.
Casela Nature Parks is home to 150 species of birds from 5 different continents, including the lovely long necked Pink Pigeons which until recently were threatened with extinction. The Pink Pigeons can be seen alongside hundreds of other exotic species from Asia, Australia, Africa and America.
About the Park Visit
The entrance ticket to the park includes:
Toboggan (Avalanche Mines) - a thrilling fun ride on the first toboggan slide in Mauritius. The Toboggan includes two slides placed on a slope on which one slips with buoys.
Tulawaka Gold Coaster – an adrenaline-inducing alpine coaster that runs along 800m. Perfect for all thrill seekers. It can be ridden solo or in tandem.
Walk thru the aviary - Walk through the bird aviary and interact with various colorful bird species from around the world.
Safari photo - This great value tour lets you find yourself face-to-face with zebras, ostriches, deer, African antelopes, white rhinoceros, impalas and kudus during a unique safari tour on-board one of the safari vehicles.
Big Cats Kingdom - For Big Cats lovers, this is a dream come true! Visit the Big Cats’ park to enjoy a close view of the lions, caracal and tigers.
Giraffe and pygmy hippo viewing - Come face to face with these majestic animals for a unique viewing experience.
Camel and llama viewing - Meet the camels and llamas, considered as one of the friendliest and most loving animals you will ever meet. Spend some time getting to know these amazing creatures.
Monkey Kingdom - have some fun watching the long-tailed monkeys skip and hop about, in their enriched, natural habitat.
Kid’s playground - A new kid’s playground that will offer sensation to the young ones!
Petting farm and Tortoise pen - Ideal setting for people of all ages, especially children to interact with farm animals as well as tortoises.
3D Interactive Map and 4D Cinema