Seaview Calodyne Lifestyle ResortHalf Board + Free Activities
Seaview Calodyne Lifestyle Resort Package
- Half Board Package
- Complimentary Activities
- Room as per selection
Meal Plan Available
- Buffet Breakfast
- Buffet Dinner
- Drinks are payable at the hotel
Dress code for dinner: Casual wear with trousers for men (no shorts and slippers)
Spa and other activities
- Kid’s Club
- Free Wifi
- Room Service
- Secure Parking
- Luggage and Shower Room
Daily entertainment from 19h00 - 23h00
- Family Suite is subject to availability upon request
- Minimum stay of 2 Nights is required.
- A valid Mauritian National Identity Card or resident permit should be presented upon check-in. Failure to do so will entitle the Hotel to charge the current public rate.
- Price including VAT
- Price may vary between days, months and seasons (See Calendar for price for specific date)
- Kindly note that if you are booking more than 2 Rooms, it is the client's responsibility to call us on 269-1500 to confirm the availability.
- For group booking (i.e, more than one room per booking) - same meal plan should be booked.
- Dress code for dinner: Casual wear with trousers for men (no shorts and slippers)
Check In Time
Check Out Time
Seaview Calodyne Lifestyle Resort Information
Deals.mu is offering you a relaxing getaway to the north of the island with an overnight package plus free activities at the Seaview Calodyne Lifestyle Resort.
The recently renovated ‘Calodyne Sur Mer’ has opened its doors and rebranded as a new 4-star hotel; the Seaview Lifestyle Resort, with a new concept inspired by coziness and a rustic lifestyle.
Far from noise and unwanted distractions, this is the place where you can completely cut off from your stressful routine life, and connect with the surrounding beauty. Small, intimate and contemporary, the Seaview Lifestyle Resort offers a spectacular view of Coin de Mire. Appreciate the panoramic view of the seascape: the turquoise-blue water, velvet blue sky, bright sunshine and warm hospitality. Stroll leisurely in the tropical garden where you can hear the crashing waves, and chirping of birds while you enjoy the cooling sea breeze.
With this package, you will have the privileged access to the Double Deluxe Room or the 2-Bedroom Family Suite. The accommodation inspires simplicity, tranquility and pure relaxation. They are decorated with a colorful Mauritian charm, contemporary rustic furniture, and well-appointed amenities.
Relish a palatable menu for breakfast and dinner at the resort’s restaurant where the cuisine is treated with love and passion.
Seaview Calodyne Lifestyle Resort - Room Types
Maximum Occupancy: 2 adults
Bedding: King size bed
The spacious Double Deluxe Room offers you a relaxing stay, where you can ensconce comfortably at the lounge area. The room is fitted with a comfortable king-sized bed and reflects a fresh tropical look.
- Garden View
- Lounge Area
Maximum Occupancy: 2 adults + 2 children (0-12 yrs)
Bedding: 1 King Size bed + 1 Double bed
The sizeable 2-Bedroom Family Suite comprises a kitchenette area, a living room, a bathroom and 2 bedrooms. Take a breath of fresh air on one of the two terraces overlooking lush garden or the main pool area.
- Gorgeous Garden or Pool View
- Cozy Seating Area
- Private Patios
- Free Wi-Fi
- Satellite Television (CRT)
- Tea/ Coffee Making Facility
- In-room safe
- Mini Bar (extra charges apply)
- Telephone (extra charges apply)
Dining & Entertainment at Seaview Calodyne Lifestyle Resort
Seaview Lifestyle Resort boasts 2 restaurants offering authentic food. The main restaurant offers a mixture of Asian flavors and international cuisine as a buffet. The a-la-carte restaurant “Vieille Rouge” is open for lunch and dinner offering Mauritian-European fusion cuisine.
- Breakfast Buffet: 07h00 - 10h00
- Lunch: 12h00 - 15h00
- Tea Time: 16h00 - 17h00
- Dinner: 19h00 - 22h00
The hotel also has a main bar, including a lounge and a beach bar where you can enjoy one of the island’s tropical concoctions. Musical entertainment is available at the bar almost every night, with exciting shows and musical performances to complete your perfect getaway. The decor of this area is made up of only Mauritian natural elements such as locally sourced driftwoods and handmade carpets.