Saturday Dinner At Le Bazar Restaurant - French Cuisine
Saturday Dinner Buffet at Shangri-La’s Le Touessrok Resort & Spa
Enjoy world-famous French gastronomy at the 5-star Shangri-La’s Le Touessrok Resort & Spa with Deals.mu’s special dinner package including a gourmet dinner buffet and unlimited selected drinks at Le Bazar restaurant.
The Saturday dinner buffet at Le Bazar restaurant is a celebration of French cuisine in all its delicious complexity, offering you an unparalleled French gastronomical experience.
The varied buffet features a blend of chef favourites and regional specialities including a mix of flavours and carefully-chosen ingredients that will delight your taste buds.
You can try delicious dishes like the soupe à l'oignon, a traditional French soup made of onions and beef stock, usually served with croutons and melted cheese on top, or the Blanquette de Veau, a bourgeois veal stew in cream sauce from Burgundy.
You will also have access to a variety of stations at Le Bazar restaurant - a quiche station, raclette station, extensive cheese display and a cold cuts & bread display.
Come experience the French culinary art and join in the celebration of French gastronomy at Shangri-La’s Le Touessrok Resort & Spa.
Le Bazar Restaurant Features
Location: Coastal Road, Trou d'Eau Douce
- French Cuisine
- Al Fresco dining
- World cuisine with a Szechuan Master Chef
The first of its kind in Mauritius, Le Bazar restaurant is a very cosy and innovative venue, exuding a stylish yet casual atmosphere with bistro-style chalkboard menus and comfortable surroundings.
Package Details - Saturday Dinner At Le Bazar Restaurant
- French Cuisine
- Unlimited soft drinks, juice & water
- Live music by Toto & Friends at Sega Bar
- Free secured parking & Valet parking
- Free WiFi
- Days Available: Every Saturday Only
- Dinner time: 18:30 - 22:30
- Dietary Habits: All food served in the restaurant is Halal. Pork is served but is cooked and served separately.
- Menu is subject to change
- Reservation: Required 48 hours in advance by phone & subject to availability.
- Validity: Until 31/10/2019
- A valid Mauritian National Identity Card or resident permit should be presented upon arrival.
French Dinner Buffet
Traditional French dishes:
- Pied de cochon pané
- Entrecôte frite
- Blanquette de veau
- Boudin aux pommes
- Gratin dauphinois
- Salade périgourdine
- Canard rôti sauce orange
- Soupe à l'oignon
- Crevettes flambées au pastis
- Quiche station
- Raclette station
- Extensive cheese display
- Cold cuts and bread display
- Giant bowl of chocolate mousse
- Éclair au Chocolat
- Tarte tatin
- Tarte au Citron
- Crème brûlée
- Baba au Rhum
Unlimited Drinks: Soft Drinks , Juices & Water only