Saturday Dinner At Le Bazar Restaurant - La Brasserie
Saturday Dinner Buffet at Shangri-La’s Le Touessrok Resort & Spa
Enjoy world-famous French gastronomy at the 5-star Shangri-La’s Le Touessrok Resort & Spa with Deals.mu’s special dinner package including a gourmet dinner buffet and unlimited selected drinks at Le Bazar restaurant.
The Saturday dinner buffet at Le Bazar restaurant is a celebration of international cuisines in all their delicious complexities, offering you an unparalleled French gastronomical experience.
The varied buffet features a blend of chef favourites and regional specialities including a mix of flavours and carefully-chosen ingredients that will delight your taste buds.
You can try delicious dishes from the Indian corner including creamy paneer makhana and aromatic pulao rice or the Asian corner featuring mouth-watering dim sum, Kung Pao chicken with dried chili and Chinese stew pumpkin with dried shrimps. You will also have access to a variety of stations at Le Bazar restaurant - a quiche station, crepe station, extensive cheese display and a seafood display of sea urchins and oysters.
Come experience the French culinary art and join in the celebration of French gastronomy at Shangri-La’s Le Touessrok Resort & Spa.
Le Bazar Restaurant Features
Location: Coastal Road, Trou d'Eau Douce
- Variety of International Cuisines
- Al Fresco dining
- World cuisine with a Szechuan Master Chef
The first of its kind in Mauritius, Le Bazar restaurant is a very cosy and innovative venue, exuding a stylish yet casual atmosphere with bistro-style chalkboard menus and comfortable surroundings.
Package Details - Saturday Dinner At Le Bazar Restaurant
- International Cuisines
- Unlimited soft drinks & Water
- Free secured parking & Valet parking
- Free WiFi
- Days Available: Every Saturday Only
- Dinner time: 18:30 - 22:30
- Dietary Habits: All food served in the restaurant is Halal. Pork is served but is cooked and served separately.
- Menu is subject to change
- Reservation: Required 48 hours in advance by phone & subject to availability.
- Validity: Until 31/03/2020
- A valid Mauritian National Identity Card or resident permit should be presented upon arrival.
International Dinner Buffet
- Niçoise salad
- Caesar salad
- Green bean and tomatoes salad
- Salad bar with condiments
- Cold cut station (selection of 4 types)
- Selection of French cheese with crackers, jams and grissini
Seafood display of sea urchin and oysters
Beef tartar station
- Onion soup with croutons
- Garlic bread
- Mushroom quiche and quiche Lorraine
- Ham/cheese and eggs
- Chicken with condiments
- Paneer Makhani
- Pulao rice
- 16 types of condiments with 2 types of pasta and 3 types of sauce
- Beef bourguignon
- Pilaf rice
- Mussels marinière
- Truffle mashed potato
- Mixed vegetables
- Broccoli gratin
- Roasted duck with orange sauce
- Flap steak marinated with red wine and bearnaise
- Fish fillet
- Asian soup of the day
- Dim sum
- Chinese stir fried vegetables
- Kung Pao chicken with dried chili
- Chinese roasted pork belly
- Chinese stew pumpkin with dried shrimps
- Verrine chocolate mousse
- Verrine strawberry mousse
- Baba à l’agrume
- Tarte Ardéchoise
- Raspberry moist cake
- Chocolate éclair
- Rocher coco
- Pineapple amandine
- St Honoré
- Strawberry tart
- Bourdaloue tart
- Ste Eve cake
- Red velvet cupcake
- Peach clafoutis
- Fresh fruit slices
- Crêpes Suzette