Rs 500 Voucher For Keg & Marlin
About Keg & Marlin
Are you a beer enthusiast or a cocktail lover? Deals.mu’s Rs 500 Voucher for Keg & Marlin is the perfect answer to your wishes.
Whether your drink of choice is a simple gin & tonic or if you prefer a glass of wine, Keg & Marlin is the right way to go. Located in Port Louis, it is a great meetup place, allowing you to catch up with friends while enjoying a few drinks.
Additionally, from classic cocktails to modern mixology, you will get to try plenty of refreshing drinks. Keg & Marlin’s 'Thirst Things First' drinks menu will test you with a range of chilled and perfectly pulled pints of draught beer and a wider range of locally-bottled drinks and international beers.
On weekends, the Keg & Marlin bar is transformed into Port Louis' only live-music venue. Ideal to have a relaxed evening with friends and family after a stressful day at work.
Keg & Marlin - Features
Location: Le Caudan Waterfront, Port Louis
Cuisine: International & Local
Operating Days: Monday - Sunday
Operating Hours: 11h00 - 22h00
- A la Carte
- Live Music
The Keg & Marlin bar, located in the harbour area of Port Louis, is a popular place in the city to party. At night it offers an amazing view of the ocean. You can sit either on the patio or inside. From the inside the place resembles an old English pub. Every Saturday and Sunday the bar has live music.
Rs 500 Voucher For Keg & Marlin - Package Details
- Vouchers will normally be posted to your home address. As such, please allow us a minimum of 3 working days for your vouchers to be delivered.
- For urgent bookings, Vouchers must be collected at our office in Grand Bay during our business hours.
- You can buy as many vouchers as you want for Keg and Marlin.
- You can use the voucher at Keg & Marlin, Caudan.
- You need to present the voucher at the restaurant in order to avail the offer.
- Consumption of extras: Should your order value exceed the voucher value, you will be required to pay the difference in the amount.
- Reservation: Required 48 hours in advance by phone & subject to availability.
- Validity: Until 31 December 2020
- A valid Mauritian National Identity Card or resident permit should be presented upon arrival.
Keg & Marlin Menu
The 'Thirst Things First' drinks menu includes a range of chilled and perfectly pulled pints of draught beer and a wider range of local, international and imported beers. The cocktails will delight you with their diverse flavours. A selection of wines and exotic liqueurs are also on offer.