Romantic Sunset Horse Ride on the Beach
- 1 hour horse riding
- Horse riding equipment will be provided
- Secluded beach
- Sunset views
- Optional: Wine and Cheese at supplement per couple
Monday - Saturday
09h30 - 16h00
Levels of Riding Ability
Total Beginner - Total beginners may have been on a "trail ride" once or twice but they do not know general horse handling or the basic commands to make the horse move forward, turn, trot, stop and back unassisted.
Novice - Novice riders have some pretty basic experience with horses, they can catch, halter, groom, saddle and bridle a horse by themselves. They can mount and ride off unassisted.
Intermediate - The intermediate rider has taken lessons or trained under a mentor for a while. He or she has ridden several different types of horses and can independently manage a horse’s care.
Conditions & Additional info
- Minimum age: 6 years old
- Weight restriction: Participants must have a maximum weight of 95 kg.
- Health restriction: This activity is not suitable for pregnant women.
- This activity is suitable for all levels, including those with no prior horse riding experience. Only experienced riders will be allowed to gallop with horses.
- You will be accompanied by a professional team member on foot or on horse depending level of rider and to ensure safety for the entire ride.
- It is recommended to wear long jeans, trousers or leggings as well as closed shoes for a more comfortable experience.
- Horse Riding equipment will be provided.
- Note that this activity is not offered on Sundays and Public Holidays.
- Reservation must be done and confirmed at least 48 Hours in advance. The exact time slot will be confirmed when booking for the Sunset Horse Ride.
- It is recommended to arrive at least 30 minutes before your activity in order to complete some formalities, receive equipment and determine your riding level.
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown upon arrival
Deals.mu’s Cancellation Policy
Deals.mu offers the opportunity of enjoying a romantic 1- hour horseback ride on the Riambel beach at sunset.
Ride a horse down the beach at sunset with your partner to experience an incredible sense of freedom in a tranquil and beautiful romantic setting. You can trot up the beach and canter without coming across any crowds or fishermen, allowing you to have a truly exclusive experience.
This sunset horse riding package is perfect for horse lovers looking for a truly unique and unforgettable experience. Saddle up and head to the deserted beach of Riambel for a breathtaking sunset ride where you can view the stunning surroundings of the southern coast. Additionally, as the sun goes down, you can indulge yourself with some wine and cheese, offered against a supplement.
Experienced guides will accompany you all the way through, allowing you to enjoy an excellent horse riding experience while in maximum safety. You are sure to have a wonderful time horse riding on this deserted beach with the peaceful atmosphere along with the lulling sounds of waves.
The beach horseback rides are a majestic experience that will leave you with very fond memories.
About the Riambel Beach
Famed for its 2.5km stretch of white sand and no hotels or crowds the Riambel Beach is ideal for a wonderful and intimate riding experience. The Riambel beach is completely isolated and provides a true Robinson Crusoe feel. It’s a great place to explore if you’re looking for some solitude and an escapade in nature.
About the Stable
The Centre has a small rustic stable of 10 horses and 1 pony. Situated amidst the sugarcane fields and close to the beach, the horses are reared in a friendly atmosphere. The stable accommodates for both beginners and experienced riders. Rides are personalised and adapted to the level of the rider, ensuring maximum security during their excursion on the beach.