River Trek Adventure
River Trek Adventure Package
- A unique river trek along the Galets River
- River Trek equipment - Helmets and wetsuits are provided for this trip
- Sliding down natural slides, jumping off rocks, having a natural water massage under the waterfall, swimming and hopping down canyons
- Traditional Mauritian lunch
- Professional guides during the excursion
Monday - Saturday
9:30 - 13:30
Conditions & Additional info
- Minimum age requirement: From 14 years old and above (must be accompanied by at least one parent)
- Requirements: Have basic swimming skills
- Dress: Please wear / bring swim suits
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown upon arrival
Deals.mu’s Cancellation Policy
River Trek Adventure - Package Description
Join our unique river trek adventure taking along the Galets River - A great way to discover the beautiful nature of Mauritius!
Come and enjoy the pure fresh water of the river, sliding down natural slides, jumping off rocks, having a natural water massage under the waterfall and swimming and hopping down canyons.
This great adventurous trek takes place at the very south of the island, at Rivière des Galets in a beautiful nature reserve unveiling the fauna and flora of the reserve through a unique aquatic trail.
The river trek will ends at the Chazal restaurant where you get to enjoy a traditional Mauritian lunch.
What is River Trekking? River trekking is a form of hiking or outdoor adventure activity. River trekking is a combination of trekking and climbing and sometimes swimming along the river. Through river trekking, it is possible to access numerous waterfalls, large ponds, pot holes, other special geographical features, as well as special species of animals and plants.
River Trek Adventure - Food & Beverages
At the end of the excursion, you will enjoy a typical traditional Mauritian lunchat the beautiful restaurant located beside the river in a magical location.
The traditional Mauritian lunch of: Mauritian chicken curry served with rice, lentils, white beans and with fresh homegrown vegetables.