Relaxing Back Massage at I-Spa
Grab this great opportunity to rejuvenate yourself with a 30-minutes Back Massage and enjoy a relaxing time in the Sauna or Hammam or simply unwind by the beautiful swimming pool at the I-Spa, Hennessy Park Hotel, Ebene.
One of the most common and beneficial parts of the body for massage is the back, since the nerves run through the spine.
Enjoy a 30-minutes relaxing back massage to promote the flow of blood and oxygen throughout the body and release some of the tensions of the back muscles.
This spa package is offered at I-Spa at Hennessy Park Hotel. The wellness facilities of this 4 star hotel offer rejuvenating spa treatments with top notch and fully dedicated personnel to take care of you. Take a break from your everyday busy life and let the expertly trained therapists pamper you in one of its 4 quiet and peaceful treatment rooms.
To top up your experience, get your hair styled at the salon of the hotel, wind down with a sauna or hammam or simply unwind at its roof-top open-air swimming pool and feel completely energised and refocused.
For your convenience you can choose to enjoy this great spa package at any of these I-Spa locations:
- Le Suffren Hotel & Marina, Port Louis
- Hennessy Park Hotel, Ebene
- The Address Boutique Hotel, Port Chambly, Terre Rouge
A refreshing drink will be offered to you at the end of your spa session. Make the most out of this offer to boost your wellbeing and pamper yourself.
From your first moment in this exceptional and memorable cocooning treatment till the very end of your spa retreat, you are sure to experience utmost relaxation in a true VIP style.
The Benefits of the Back Massage Treatment
- Relieves Tension - Whether upper back or lower back, the massage will help you to relieve the tension in those areas and reduce the pain from migraines.
- Releases “Feel Good” Chemicals - It is believed that the back massage stimulates production of endorphins, dopamine and serotonin chemicals that make the body feel good. The back massage will help you to decrease pain in the lower back, which may help prevent anxiety and depression.
- Improves Sleep - The back massage relaxes the larger muscles and relieves tension that may be causing you to have a difficult time falling asleep or staying in a deep sleep.
- Helps the Healing Process - massage can help to heal the tissues and muscles that have become tight, weak or atrophied.
- Increase Circulation - A back massage stimulates circulation and increases blood flow to the area. This will help bring blood with oxygen and nutrients to the muscles and major organs.
One of the best benefits of a back massage is that it feels good. Sometimes you just need to take a little time to relax and enjoy the pleasurable sensation of the human touch.
Don’t forget to top it off with a hammam or sauna session, to experience a complete sense of wellbeing.