The Ravenala Attitude Hotel Day Package
The Ravenala Attitude Hotel Day Package
- Welcoming Cocktail
- Buffet or A La Carte Lunch at The Bistrot, Beach BBQ or Ō Restaurants
- Unlimited Soft drinks, Water, Juice, Beer, Wine (white/rosé/red), Locally Bottled Spirits & Cocktails)
- Afternoon tea served at 16:00 - 17:00
- Free Otentik Experience at Taba-J (Sampling vegetable fritters, rotis, dholl puris, curries, steamed noodles)
- Free Glass Bottom Boat Trip (subject to availability)
- Access to selected non-motorized watersports and land activities (subject to availability)
- Access to the pool
- Free WiFi
- Free secured parking
Note: Children under 6 years of age enter free of charge
- 10 Restaurants
- 5 Bars
- 2 Swimming Pools
- Spa Attitude
- Kids Club
- Teens Club
- Tennis Courts
10:30 - 17:00
6 hours 30 min
Location/ Hotel Name
The Ravenala Attitude
Conditions & Additional info
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown by all guests upon check-in at the hotel
- Failure to do so will entitle the Hotel to charge the current public rate
- Policies of hotel must be followed, if not, the hotel has the right to ask you to leave and no refund will be given
- Complaints: If a customer is to file a complaint, it must be filed with the merchant prior to check-out
- Kindly note that for watersport activities, you shall need to subscribe at the boathouse
As per Deals.mu
The Ravenala Attitude Hotel Day Package Overview
Deals.mu brings you a discounted day package at the Ravenala Attitude hotel, including lunch with unlimited drinks, free access to the pool and a selection of free water and land sports.
Make the most of this day package and spend an enjoyable time at The Ravenala Attitude Hotel. This 4-star hotel is an ideal location for romantic retreats as well as family getaways; furthermore, as part of this package, children under 6 years old get free access.
For fun and leisure, you will have the possibility of indulging yourself with the list of complimentary water and land sports on offer including a glass-bottom boat trip, pedalo, kayak, beach tennis, pétanque, tennis volley, ping pong and water polo. To chill and relax, you can enjoy free access to the hotel’s swimming pool as well.
Before lunch, stop over at Taba-J for an Otentik Experience where you can sample on vegetable fritters, rotis, dholl puris, curries and steamed noodles. At lunch time, you can head to the The Bistrot, Beach BBQ or Ō Restaurant to relish on a delicious meal while also enjoying unlimited drinks. In the afternoon, you will also have the chance to enjoy an afternoon tea before ending your day at The Ravenala Attitude.
Food & Beverages at The Ravenala Attitude Hotel
The restaurants at The Ravenala Attitude provide various cuisines in diverse décors, ensuring you benefit from a completely different gastronomic experience at each one of them.
A resolutely urban and trendy atmosphere for dinner. Our burgers and spit roasts will satisfy even the biggest of appetites!
One of the favourite habits of Mauritian families: barbecue on the beach in a very friendly atmosphere. Join us on the beach or at the bar and enjoy all the grilled specialties.
The Ō Restaurant at The Ravenala Attitude hotel is an a la carte restaurant, offering amazing scenery and fresh fish from the lagoon.
The Ravenala Attitude Hotel Information
The Ravenala Attitude is a 4-star, all-suite hotel situated along the north-west coast of the island, tucked away in the middle of a luxuriant and exotic garden with a majestic range of mountains in the background. This hotel is an ideal getaway for couples and families.
The 272 suites have a stylish, contemporary design inspired by the island’s colonial heritage. The spacious Family Suites offer great value and convenience with a separate room for up to 3 children. Tropical accents and genuine Mauritian art de vivre allow for no boundaries between inside and outside where spaces flow into each other harmoniously.
For fun and leisure, choose from a variety of activities, suitable for all ages. Children aged 3-12 are well catered for at the free Ayo Le Dodo kids’ club and teenagers can have fun at the complimentary Teens’ Club. For those looking for relaxation, The Spa Attitude offers a range of soothing treatments plus a hammam and sauna. Guests can enjoy a wide range of land and nautical activities (at sea, on the river or in the pools); among many others and all the Otentik Attitude experiences for a total immersion in the local culture.