Racer Doub Doub & Canyon Swing At Casela Nature Parks
Racer Doub Doub & Canyon Swing - Casela Nature Parks
- Racer Doub Doub - Zip side-by-side with your friends and family and see who’s the fastest! Our dual zip line offers a beautiful scenic view over the canyon and west coast. A race that's sure to be a lasting memory.
- 45m High Canyon Swing
- Optional Lunch - Fish Skewer OR Chicken Skewer OR Veg Skewer + Garnish & a soft drink.
Racer Doub: 09h00 to 17h00
Canyon Swing: 09h00, 10h00, 11h00, 12h00 & 13h00
Lunch: 11h00 - 16h00
Casela Nature Parks, Cascavelle
Conditions & Additional info
Health & Safety Restrictions
- Maximum height: 1m30
- Maximum weight limit: 100 kg
- Minimum age: 12 years old
- Participants must be physically and mentally capable to take part in both activities
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult to sign their disclaimer
- The park is open every day except on 25th December and 1st January.
- Management reserves the right to cancel or reschedule activities due to bad weather conditions.
- Entrance tickets and visit of the Casela Nature Parks are not included in this package.
Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown upon arrival
Cancellation policy as per Deals.mu
About the Racer Doub Doub & Canyon Swing
Looking for a fun family adventure or a fun dare for your friends? Deals.mu has the ideal package, including an Optional Lunch for you – try the Racer Doub Doub featuring two 80m Zip Lines side by side and the thrilling Canyon Swing at Casela Nature Parks.
This twin-zip line activity is perfect for you - race your siblings or friends to the finish with a dual side-by-side zip line of 80m each. Not only is this a great first zip line experience but it’s also one of the best outdoor adventures you can share with family and friends.
Next, try the thrilling Canyon Swing, an exciting alternative to bungee jumping. Once equipped and briefed, you will be all set to fly between the canyons. You will launch yourself from the 45m high platform, with a freefall into a 90m deep canyon. With a bit of luck, you might find yourself swinging in the company of birds or even bats.
After your thrilling activities, you can opt for a lunch to recharge your batteries, consisting of a Fish Skewer OR Chicken Skewer OR Veg Skewer + Garnish & a soft drink.
About Casela Nature Parks
Casela Nature Parks is a real nature and adventure park. It is located besides the Rempart Mountain on the South-West of Mauritius offering magnificent views of the countryside rolling down the west coast of Mauritius.
The four thematic worlds offered by Casela Nature Parks:
- Mountain Kingdom: Zig Zag Racer, Doub Doub Racer, The Risk Factor Bridge, Zip and Splash Tour, Canyon Swing, The Deep Valley Long Fly over and Via Ferrata
- Big Cats Kingdom: Walk with Lions, Interact with Lions, Drive Thru, Interaction with Cheetah, Interaction with Caracal, Interaction with Serval, Camel Riding and Interaction with Cubs (subject to availability)
- Safari Kingdom: 1-hour Quad, Giraffe Feeding, Segway, Rhino Interaction and E-bike Safari
- Middle Kingdom: Tortoise Feeding and Petting Farm
- Discovery Centre: 4D Cinema, discovery of natural science and History of Mauritius through giant 3D Maps.
Casela Nature Parks is home to 150 species of birds from 5 different continents, including the lovely long necked Pink Pigeons which until recently were threatened with extinction. The Pink Pigeons can be seen alongside hundreds of other exotic species from Asia, Australia, Africa and America.