Safari Quad Biking at Casela Park
Enjoy 1 hour or 2 hours of quad-biking activity in the 4,500 hectares of the Yemen natural reserve, part of the Casela Nature & Leisure Park. More than a quad bike outing, it is a trip through a real African wildlife safari.
As part of the Quad Biking trip you would travel from the main Casela Nature & Leisure Park entering into the Yemen nature reserve for a true nature discovery and animal encounters experience, having the ideal setting for this safari quad biking adventure.
The excursion starts with an initial training on driving and maneuvering the quad bike so you will be sure to ride with maximum confidence and ease. After a last checking of this four-wheel drive, it takes a few minutes to initiate the quad drive.
The quad biking trip allows one to discover the Casela Park and the Yemen reserve whilst observing the wild animals in their habitat such as deers, zebras, ostriches, African antelopes, wild boars and many more; this a very big added bonus to this activity. The course also takes you up the park heels, down some valley, across rivers and all while enjoying the great surrounding.
Throughout the trip you will be led by the experienced guides of the park, explaining you about the flora, fauna and animals you will see and encounter during the trip.
So what’s left? Only to enjoy this amazing experience as individual or together with your partner - You have a choice between single-sit quad for 1 person and double-sits quad, ideal for 2 people riding together.
About the Casela Nature & Leisure Park: The Mauritius Casela Park is a real nature and adventure park.
Visit to the park includes:
- Toboggan - a thrilling fun ride on the first toboggan slide in Mauritius. The Toboggan includes two slides placed on a slope on which one slips with buoys.
- Walk through the aviary - Walk through the bird aviary and interact with various colorful bird species from around the world.
- Safari photo - Find yourself face-to-face with zebras, ostriches, deer, African antelopes and all their neighbors during a unique safari tour onboard one of the safari vehicles.
- Big cats viewing - For Big Cats lovers, this is a dream come true! Visit the Big Cats’ park to enjoy a close view of the lions, cheetahs and tigers.
- Giraffe viewing - Come face to face with majestically animals for a unique viewing experience.
- Kid’s playground - A new kid’s playground that will offer sensation to the young ones!
- Petting farm - ideal setting for people of all ages, especially children to interact with farm animals.
This Safari Quad includes:
- 1 hour / 2 hours of quad-biking activity
- Quad bike driving training & Test drive
- Observation of wild animals in their natural habitat
- Experienced guides by your side during the duration of the trip
Additional activities offered at the Park:
Operating Days: All Days, except on the 25th December and 1st January
- 1 hour Quad: at 12:30 pm
- 2 hours Quad: offered twice a day at: 9.00am and 2.30 pm
Duration: 1 hour or 2 hours
Vehicle types: Single quad, double quad and Buggy
Minimum age requirement: 12 years
- Children above the age of 12 can enjoy this activity alongside an adult on a double quad bike
Requirements: You have to be 16 years old or more to drive a quad and of height of at least 1m35.
Important: The Quad Biking is done at the Yemen Reserve, part of Mauritius Safari and Bird Park. Accordingly, we offer you to purchase the Safari Quad together with the entry tickets to the park.
An initiation circuit is compulsory so the guides can evaluate the driving capacity of each client