Pirate Boat Cruise to Ile aux Cerfs Island
Ile Aux Cerfs Cruise
- Full day trip on an exquisite Pirate boat (43 feet long by 12 feet wide - Replica of a real Pirate Boat)
- Pre-departure briefings by the Pirate Boat Captain
- Visit to the popular Grand River South-East Waterfalls
- Snorkelling break in the East Coast lagoon
- Snorkelling equipment
- Delicious BBQ lunch served on Pirate Boat
- Selection of alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks offered during the day
- Music and Pirate-themed entertainment
- Leisure time on Ile aux Cerfs
09:30 - 16:00
Conditions & Additional info
- Minimum age: This Pirate cruise is suitable for any age.
- Facilities: Toilets and mattress are available on board.
- Bring along: We suggest bringing own towels, hats, t-shirts, sun block cream for sun protection, cameras and swimsuits.
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown upon arrival.
Deals.mu’s Cancellation Policy
Cruise to Ile Aux Cerfs on a Pirate Boat
Deals.mu has the extreme pleasure to offer you the chance to be a pirate on-board the renowned Pirate Boat.
The Pirate cruise departs at 9.30 am from the jetty of Trou D'eau Douce, with a short briefing on your trip. It is a full day activity including bbq lunch, drinks and a lot of fun along the east coast of Mauritius.
As part of this Pirate boat trip you will appreciate sailing through the calm East coast lagoon, see the GRSE waterfalls and stop for a snorkelling break. You will after enjoy a bbq lunch onboard the Pirate boat followed by a Mauritian Sega Dance.
Following the lunch, the boat will cruise towards the beautiful Ile aux Cerfs where you can spend your free time until 3pm for relaxation or swimming.
Spend the day accompanied by an amazing crew which keeps the atmosphere lively and exciting throughout the journey.
Expected arrival time to the jetty is 4pm.
Pirate Boat Cruise to Ile Aux Cerfs - Food & Beverages
Pirate's Lunch Menu (Delicious BBQ on board):
- Rice Salad
- Garlic Breads
- Dessert of the day: Pineapple or Banana Flambée
Selection of complimentary drinks during the day: Water, Soft Drinks, Rhum, Beer and Wine.