Pearle Beach Resort and Spa
All Inclusive + Complimentary Activities + Free Late Check Out + Child Stays Free
The 4-star Pearle Beach Resort & Spa is situated on the West Coast in Flic-en-Flac - ideal for a relaxing break. Enjoy an all-inclusive breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Value For Money
Pearle Beach Resort & Spa - Deal Inclusions:
- Economy Room
- Free room upgrade to Deluxe Garden Room (subject to availability)
- All Inclusive Meal Plan
- Non-Motorized Land & Water Sports
- Evening Entertainment
- Child under 5 years old stays free
- Complimentary 15-min Hammam or Sauna per person (Upon availability)
- Free early check in/late check out (Upon availability)
- Secured Parking
- Free: Baby cot available upon request
Meal Plan Details
All Inclusive Meal Plan at Pearle Beach Resort & Spa
- Breakfast: Horizon Restaurant (7:30 - 10:00)
- Lunch*: Horizon Restaurant (12:30 - 14:30)
- Dinner: Horizon Restaurant (19:00 - 22:00)
- Tea time including pastries, tea & coffee (15:30 - 17:00)
- Drinks: Unlimited locally bottled spirits, wine, beers & soft drinks
- Snacks throughout the day are not included and are payable at the hotel
- Minibar is not included and is payable at the hotel
- Starts at 14:00 on arrival and ends at 13:30 on departure date
- *Please note that lunch may be taken on the day of arrival OR departure
Compulsory Gala Dinner Supplements for 24 Dec & 31 Dec are included in the rates
Facilities at Pearle Beach Resort & Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Spa and Wellness Centre
- Fitness centre
Pearle Beach Resort & Spa - Price Conditions:
- A valid Mauritian National Identity Card or residence permit should be presented upon check-in. Failure to do so will result in the hotel charging the current public rate.
- The whole stay and all guests of the same booking must be booked on the same plan basis
- Note: Kindly note that if you are booking more than 1 Room, it is the client's responsibility to call us on 269-1500 to confirm the availability.
- Important: Please Note that once a booking is done, there shall be no refund as per the hotel's policy (100% cancellation fee).
- The Spa is open 08.00 to 16.00, from Monday to Sunday.
- Rooms can accommodate a maximum of 3 adults only. Bedding for 4 adults in the same room is upon availability & upon request.
Pearle Beach Resort & Spa - Dinner Dress Code:
Dress Code (Dinner): Casual Smart (Shorts, Sandals or Men’s Sleeveless shirts not accepted)
Discover the Rooms
Why Stay Here?
Pearle Beach Resort & Spa HotelThe 4-star Pearle Beach Resort & Spa is situated on the West Coast in Flic-en-Flac - ideal for a relaxing break. You'll enjoy an all-inclusive breakfast, lunch and dinner – as well as complimentary local alcoholic drinks and activities. You will feel right at home in one of the 74 air-conditioned guest rooms of Pearle Beach resort with refrigerators, flat screen televisions and furnished balconies. The bathroom has a shower with a rainfall showerhead and complimentary toiletries.
Benefits of staying at Pearle Beach Resort & Spa HotelYou will find many ways to relax at Pearle Beach Resort & Spa. You can choose to unwind on the resort’s beach or the swimming pool which has a whirlpool and a children’s pool. There is also a fully equipped gym for you to stick to your workout plan during your holidays to stay in shape. The Pearle Beach Resort offers plenty of activities, such as snorkeling, table tennis, a fitness centre, water-sports, and others. For your complete relaxation, experience the therapeutic benefits of Pearle Beach Resort’s spa; each one of their unique spa services is designed to nourish and revitalize your body. You will be able to choose from a selection of massages and treatments including the hot tub, steam room or sauna.
74 Guest rooms
Water Sports Centre
Select Check-inSelect Check-out
Excellent Liked · Nice resort with beautiful beach. It’s located close to town if you walk beside the beach. We got delux room on 3rd floor and it was so comfortable! Perfect sea view, extra large bed and big bathroom. Food on breakfast was fresh and various every day. Staff are nice and helpful. Many benches at the beach so you can come there anytime with no problem. Great place to spend relax vacation. Disliked · Smoking at the beach and on balcony was annoying!
Delux Club with Ocean view Liked · The view, the size of the room, the bed-it was really comfortable, cleanliness. The breakfast is plenty and have all the things that usually a hotel have. The staff was really nice and we always find free sunbeds for us at the pool and the beach too. Every day we get a free bottle of water in our room. The beautiful long beach before and after the hotels beach! We could have a minimum 20-30 min walk on the white sanded beach in both ways. Disliked · Nothing, it was a great stay for us, thank you!
Good Liked · Fabulous. I like the omelette prepared meticulously by the chef. The waiters/waitresses were very polite and the venue is situated beside the sea. People are friendly and there is quite a variety of food but vegetarian variety is modestly lacking. Disliked · A few birds in the breakfast room and they swoop on your table as soon as you move for a cup of tea. Then, the plates and cutlery are taken as soon as they are empty even if you are not finished totally.
The stay was okay Liked · The breakfast buffet was very good, always large selection at the dinner buffet, the staff were very friendly and attentive, room service was good as well
Good Liked · The beachfront location is great, the buffets are varied and good. The restaurant with terrace sea view is just beautiful. The room is very well arranged, a pity that the road at the back is very noisy. Disliked · The lack of communication. No one informed us of the places, times and different activities to do in the hotel.