Paul & Virginie Seafood Restaurant (Ile aux Cerfs)
Paul & Virginie Seafood Beach Restaurant - Ile aux Cerfs
Paul & Virginie Seafood Beach Restaurant is definitely one of the places to enjoy a quality seafood meals. With its ideal location right on the beautiful beach of Ile aux Cerfs, its spacious exterior and little thatched kiosks which provide welcome shade, Paul & Virginie Seafood Beach Restaurant is a big hit with visitors to the island.
At Paul & Virginie Seafood Beach Restaurant, you will savour the true local flavours of authentic Mauritian cuisine with dishes like fish, grilled chamarrons (giant prawns) and Mauritian curry. This traditional Mauritian restaurant also prepares dishes on the grill or in a traditional oven. No one can resist the flavours of the seafood at Paul & Virginie Seafood Beach Restaurant.
With its good selection of seafood dishes and the common festive atmosphere at Ile aux Cerfs, Paul & Virginie Seafood Beach Restaurant is usually filled to the brim with locals and tourists alike. So do make sure to book your lunch package enough in advance, making sure the best table is reserved for you to enjoy a great meal by the beach.
With a delicate seafood aroma, delicious food, the beauty of the Indian Ocean unfolding before you, it is indeed a pleasure to enjoy a meal at Paul & Virginie Seafood Beach Restaurant.
Paul & Virginie Seafood Beach Restaurant - Features
Location: Ile aux Cerfs Island
Cuisine: Sea & Seafood
- Romantic setting
- Option for sitting outside/Garden
- Special arrangement for celebrations
- Open for private events
- Sea view
- Sitting by the beach
- Island setting
- Fresh fish & seafod
- Child friendly
Enjoy an amazing seafood meal right on the beach with great views of the Mauritian crystal-clear waters.
3-Course Lunch at Paul & Virginie Seafood Beach Restaurant
Meal Package details:
- Lunch: A 3-course meal will be served (starter, main course and dessert)
- Child Menu: A special child-friendly menu and dishes are available directly at the restaurant.
- Drinks: The menu option includes a welcome cocktail served on the Ile aux Cerfs Beach Bar. Tea or Coffee will also be served after lunch.
- Boat transfers (2 ways) in a comfortable motor boat to Ile aux Cerfs and back to shore (departing from the Prince Maurice jetty) – the boat transfers are offered from 09.30 to 17.30 (May to October) or 18.00 (November to April), on intervals of every 30 minutes.
- Welcome fruit cocktail at the famous Ile aux Cerfs Beach Bar
- Complete 3-course meal
- Day Duration: 9:30 - 17:30/ 18:00 (referring to the first/ last boat transfer to the island)
- Boat transfers are available every 30 minutes during operating hours between 09.30-17.30 (May to October)/ 09.30- 18.00 (November to April). So you have the maximum flexibility in choosing the starting/ ending time of your day package.
- Days Available: Monday to Sunday
- Lunch Hours: 12.00 - 15.00
- Validity: Until 31/03/2019
- Reservation: Required 48 hours in advance by phone & subject to availability
- A valid Mauritian National Identity Card or resident permit should be presented upon arrival.
Paul & Virginie Beach Restaurant - Menu
Enjoy a delicious seafood lunch at the beautiful Paul & Virginie Beach Restaurant along the beach of Ile aux Cerfs. This lunch package includes the boat transfers to Ile aux Cerfs Island in a comfortable motor boat, welcome cocktail offered to you upon your arrival to the island and a complete 3 course seafood lunch.
- Welcome cocktail (served at the Beach bar)
- Marinated tuna salad, lemon comfit and tomato Carpaccio
- Grill local fish fillet Creole style, fine vegetable curcuma flavour bisque
- Coco mousse with vanilla ice-cream