Self-Catering Luxury Apartment at Pointe D'Esny
Paradise Beach offers you a home away from home with self-catering luxury apartments, and the added bonus of views of the largest lagoon in Mauritius. Equipped with all the necessary comforts as well as other premium facilities you can truly relax and enjoy your holiday in peace and quiet.
Premium Apartment Lodging
Ideal for Family Getaways
1st Apr 2022
21st Dec 2022
Get Special Discounted Rates on all bookings:
- Book a minimum of 2 nights and get 20% discount
- Book 4 - 7 nights and get an extra 15% discount
- Book 8 - 14 nights and get an extra 20% discount
- Book 15 - 28 nights and get an extra 25% discount
Paradise Beach Apartments - Deal Inclusions
- Accommodation as per selection
- Welcome drinks and cold towels
- Toilet paper
- Bin liners
- Olive oil, vinegar, salt, sugar, pepper
- Water (2 bottles or from fridge dispenser)
- Paper napkins
- Nespresso Machine (without capsules)
Dining Facilities at Paradise Beach Apartments - Self Catering
- Fully equipped kitchen with olive oil, vinegar, salt, sugar and pepper available for use
Facilities at Paradise Beach Apartments
- Free WiFi
- Swimming pool
- Beach kiosks and sun loungers
- Spacious landscaped garden
- Complex manager on-site
- Pool loungers and deck area
- French bowls area
- Bicycle rental
- Security 24/7
- Secured Parking
Premium Services (at an additional cost)
- In-house massage
- In-house chef
- F&B Services (Breakfast, lunch & dinner upon request)
- Groceries delivery
- Early check-in & late check-out
Minimum Night Stay
Minimum night policy at Paradise Beach
- 10 Jan 2022 - 21 Dec 2022 : 2 Nights
Paradise Beach Apartments - Conditions:
- A security deposit of Rs 20,000 is required upon check-in. This may be deducted from the latter within 30 days of departure against any breakages, excessive cleaning or loss to property. Should the value of broken items exceed the security deposit, The Company reserves the right to claim any excess to the guest.
- The property has a zero-tolerance policy for noise and misconduct. The property has the right to evict guests or take action against them.
- Baby cot and high chairs can be organised without any supplement but are subject to availability.
- Early check-ins and late check-outs can be secured against a supplement, except during PEAK season (22 Dec - 09 Jan), where the supplement is equivalent to the cost of one (1) full night.
- A valid Mauritian National Identity Card or residence permit should be presented upon check-in. Failure to do so will entitle the Hotel to charge the current public rate.
- Price may vary between days, months and seasons (See Calendar for price for specific date)
Paradise Beach Apartments - Cancellation Policy :
- Less than 7 days prior to guest’s arrival = 100% cancellation fee will be charged.
- 15 to 7 days prior to guest’s arrival = 50% cancellation fee will be charged.
ALL YEAR ROUND EXCEPT PEAK SEASON
Discover the Rooms
Why Stay Here?
Paradise Beach Apartments Overview
Located not too far away from the charming historical village of Mahébourg, at Pointe d’Esny are the self-catering luxury apartments of Paradise Beach. With views of the largest lagoon in Mauritius and all the comforts of home readily available, you can truly relax and enjoy your holiday in peace and quiet.
Paradise Beach comprises of eight 3-bedroom premium apartments and two 4-bedroom luxury penthouses- all apartments are fully serviced and all bathrooms en-suite. The “self-catering with benefits concept” combines the freedom of quality holiday accommodation with hotel-like services as well as convenient holiday extras – such as easy access to water-sports, baby-sitting or in-house chefs.
Benefits of staying at the Paradise Beach Apartments
Paradise Beach also provides you with facilities such as a beautiful swimming pool surrounded by sun-loungers and umbrellas, as well as thatched kiosks and loungers on the beach. Housekeeping and other services on demand enable clients to design the holiday they desire without restrictions, timetables or dress-codes.
Because of its unique location on one of the island’s best beaches, the complex is the ultimate address for a truly unforgettable holiday experience ideal for families, groups or even individuals.
Fully equipped kitchen
Select Check-inSelect Check-out
Great location, close to the beach. Very private and quiet. Clear blue water of Indian Ocean. Stayed with family in the ground floor apartment just a few yards from the beach. Excellent facilities in the apartment. Serviced daily. All the staff were very helpful and friendly. We rented a car (Arranged through Florenda, the efficient resort manager). Apart from relaxing in the quite surroundings at Paradise Beach, we also drove around the island for various activities including scuba diving, para-sailing, sea-karting etc. Also visited the numerous attractions e.g tea plantation/factory, Crocodile park, Casela - word of adventures. The holiday overall was a really memorable one and undoubtedly our stay in 'Paradise Beach' was one of the main reasons for it. Will definitely visit again
Lovely apartment with superb decor. We couldn't ask for a better location, right on the ground floor straight into the beach. Inside the apartment you can find everything you need and beyond ( think egg poaching utensils, measuring spoons and tea ceremony sets, tea brewing pot in the kitchen). Lovely decor through the whole apartment too, lots of lovely and cute nick nacks, good wi-fi speed too. Was pleased to find the basket with a baguette outside my front door this morning. Overall great place to be
The best location for me in Mauritius, if you like a quiet location with a beautiful beach. The apartment has 3 bedrooms, every bathroom and air condition. Big kitchen and terrace. Garden and place before the beach is clean, nice.
Beautiful property with a huge terrace, right on a private beach with a clean and pretty play pool, with friendly staff in a secure compound. The property manager can organize almost anything for her guests.
It was one of the best apartment I tried on Mauritius. Quite, clean , well arranged and equipped with all necessary appliances and furniture. I liked the view I am really appreciating all efforts done by the management in availing this property in such shape. I recommend booking all the time.