Mediterranean Dinner At Le Bazar Restaurant
Mediterranean Dinner Buffet at Shangri-La’s Le Touessrok Resort & Spa
Deals.mu offers you the opportunity to enjoy a delightful Mediterranean dinner buffet at the 5-star Shangri-La’s Le Touessrok Resort & Spa with this exclusive dinner package.
Shangri-La’s Le Touessrok Resort & Spa’s Le Bazar Restaurant is the first of its kind in Mauritius; a very cosy and innovative venue exuding a stylish yet casual atmosphere. The restaurant proposes world cuisine with a Szechuan Master Chef and as part of this package, you will get to discover a Mediterranean buffet.
Mediterranean cuisine encompasses culinary traditions of Greece, Turkey, Syria, Lebanon, Israel, Palestine, and Egypt. The flavours of herbs dominate the Mediterranean cooking palate, while seafood and vegetables are typically present. You will have an excellent selection of fresh vegetables, a wide range of sauces and a variety of exotic dishes.
At le Bazar Restaurant you can also enjoy al fresco dining on the terrace and enjoy beautiful surrounding views of the 5-star resort.
Le Bazar Restaurant - Features
Location: Coastal Road, Trou d'Eau Douce
Cuisine: International with an Asian twist
- Al Fresco dining
- World cuisine with a Szechuan Master Chef
The first of its kind in Mauritius, Le Bazar restaurant is a very cosy and innovative venue, exuding a stylish yet casual atmosphere with bistro-style chalkboard menus and comfortable surroundings.
Package Details - Mediterranean Dinner At Le Bazar Restaurant
- Mediterranean Dinner Buffet
- Unlimited soft drinks & water
- Free secured parking & Valet parking
- Free WiFi
- Days Available: Every Monday
- Dinner time: 18:30 - 22:30
- Dietary Habits: All food served in the restaurant is Halal. Pork is served but is cooked and served separately.
- Menu is subject to change
- Note: Vegetarian Options are available in restaurant
- Validity: Until 31/10/2019
- Reservation: Required 48 hours in advance by phone & subject to availability.
- A valid Mauritian National Identity Card or resident permit should be presented upon arrival.
Monday Dinner Menu - Mediterranean Buffet
Dinner Buffet (All You Can Eat): Selection of Culinary Specialties
- Hummus, Baba Ganoush, Falafel, Labneh, Fattoush
- Sea urchin and fresh oyster
- Selection of Mix Crudites - Beetroot, tomato, cucumber, carrots, sweet corn, asparagus, capsicum and assorted micro cress.
- Protein Items - Tuna in can, anchovies, chicken, lentils, quinoa and chickpeas
- Sauces and Sauce Bottles - Olive oil, truffle oil, walnut oil, aromatic chef garden oil, Balsamic dressing, lemon dressing, xeres vinegar, cocktail sauce, Tabasco, French dressing, croutons, olive, nuts, parmesan flakes, gherkins, sundried tomato and capers.
- Cheese selection - Reblochon, Comté, Chèvre de cendre, Brie de truffes, Camembert, St Paulin, Caprice de Dieux, Cheddar and Marinated herbal cheese.
- Condiments - Niaouli honey, raisin, fresh thyme, pepper mill, oil olive, salty butter, red berry jam and nuts.
- Raw bar - Fresh fish ceviche (Cilantro, onions, salt, pepper, olive oil, fresh tomato)
- Crisps section - Doritos, nachos, banana chips, potato lays and prawn crackers
- Dippings - Tapenade, pesto, sundried tomato, sweet chili and mayonnaise
- Carving - 24 hours cooking lamb with lemongrass and curcuma
- Roasted chicken with fresh herbs
- From the grill - White fish fillet, Beef steak, Chicken BBQ
- Couscous with lamb shank
- Chicken shawarma
- Rice with bay leaf
- Vegetable bayaldi
- Crusted fish fillet
- Green bean with peppers
- Okra stew
- Eggplant with tomato
- Broccoli with pine nuts
- Garlic tomato sauce
- Fried rice
- Homemade dim sum
- Sautéed chicken wings
- Braised pork
- Shrimp with pepper and chili
- Fresh shredded garden vegetables, chicken broth, veg broth, fish stock
- Ramen, Udon and rice noodle
- Chicken, lamb, seafood, shrimp, squid and fish balls
- Boiled egg, coriander, chili paste, onions, ginger pickles, spring onion, soy sauce and sweet chili
- Jumbo biryani
- Goan fish curry
- Chutneys and raita
- Pastry chef’s specials