The Chazal restaurant is in the middle of a beautiful nature park, where you will find utter tranquillity and feel almost cut away from the rest of the island. You can breathe pure fresh air in the splendid lush green scenery while dining.
Indeed, at Chazal, the food-lovers are not forgotten. Prepared with the seasonal vegetables, the best Mauritian dishes are served with a lot of love at the Table D'Hôte during lunch. These traditional and authentic Mauritian dishes are a real feast to your taste buds.
Chazal cultivates vegetables, herbs and picks fruits from the orchard to offer fresh juices, or prepare home-made marmalade. Every morning, the team of cuisine wanders into the garden to pick vegetables and herbs essential to their successful menu.
Chazal Restaurant is open every day, to be able to offer to all those who want a true Mauritian dining experience.
Special Exclusive offer for Deals.mu - book the lunch at Chazal and benefit free access to the Chazal reserve on its various facilities. From the walking trails to nature swimming pool and outdoor games facilities, enjoy it all!
Location: Impasse de la Foret, 61301 Chamouny, Chemin Grenier
- Unique nature setting
- Garden and Lake view
- Romantic setting
- Eco friendly reserve
- Own cultivates vegetables, herbs and fruits
- Secure parking
- Nature reserve offering various trails and activities
- Natural Swimming Pool beside the restaurant
- Groups are encouraged
Taste the yummy Mauritian lunch served at the Chazal restaurant! This is the place which provides relaxation and a fantastic view of the natural surroundings. You are encouraged to come in groups as you may make up your mood for some interesting games or for a discovery of this remarkable nature reserve.
Below you will find additional information of the package including the Lunch Hours, Price per package and others.
Meal Package details:
- Lunch Meal: The Chazal restaurant offers you a traditional Mauritian menu consisting of Main Course, selection of Side Dishes, Dessert and a Drink.
- Child Menu: a special child friendly child menu and dishes are available directly at the restaurant
- Drinks: the Chazal set menu includes Seasonal fruit juice
- Validity Period: until 30th December 2016
- Lunch Hours: 11:30 - 13:30
- Days Available: Monday to Sunday
- Reservation: Required 48 hours in advance by phone & subject to availability
- Special Exclusive offer for Deals.mu – book the lunch at Chazal and benefit free access to the Chazal reserve on its various facilities. From the walking trails to nature swimming pool and outdoor games facilities, enjoy it all!
- A valid Mauritian National Identity Card or resident permit should be presented upon arrival
Delicious traditional Mauritian menu Lunch of:
- Main Course: Traditional chicken curry with free range children
- Sides: lentils, beans, fres