La Belle Creole Restaurant (Mahebourg)
Situated in Mahebourg, the La Belle Creole is devoted to an authentic and traditional Mauritian cuisine.
Over the years, the restaurant has been specializing in papering our local food to the highest level possible. Some may say that the La Belle Creole Restaurant serves as some sort of museum of the Mauritian gastronomy.
The La Belle Creole has been wonderfully renovated, offering ambiance that reflects the Mauritian history and family. The atmosphere is peaceful and welcoming and its close proximity to the sea provides great sea views and refreshing sea breeze during day and night.
The staff of the La Belle Creole is dedicated to professional, yet warm and welcoming service in a true Mauritian style.
The cuisine remains traditional while focusing on quality products and simplicity in the preparation of its dishes, all to preserve the authenticity of our local flavours.
You are welcome to relish the tasty traditional dishes of the Belle Creole Restaurant unveiling the qualities of our traditional cuisine. Your satisfaction is guaranteed - It is not a moto but a clear promise we always standby!
Categories: Creole, Fish and Seafood, Mauritian
Location: Royal Road, Pte D`Esny, Mahebourg.
- Nature view
- Sea view
- Peaceful atmosphere
- Alluring décor
The restaurant is a marvelous place to enjoy traditional local cuisine. You'll have lovely dining experience when you will dine within such a delightful restaurant, offering you both nature view and sea view.
Meal Package details:
- Menu Options: The Belle Creole Restaurant offers a 3 course dinner menu with variety of starters, main courses and desserts to choose from.
- Lunch Meal: a complete 3 course lunch set menu of Starter (choice of 3 dishes), Main Course (choice of 3 dishes), Dessert (choice of 2 dishes)
- Child Menu: a special child friendly child menu and special child friendly dishes are available directly at the restaurant
- Drinks: are not included as part of this set menu offer
- Lunch Hours: 18.00 - 22:30 pm
- Days Available: Monday to Sunday
- Reservation: Required 48 hours in advance by phone & subject to availability
- A valid Mauritian National Identity Card or resident permit should be presented upon arrival
The La Belle Creole Restaurant dinner is a 3 course set menu with choice of starter, main course and dessert; having the main course accompanied with side dishes.
- Starter: Octopus salad / Calamari salad / Palm Heart salad with smoked marlin
- Main Course: Grandma Curry (fish & aubergine) / Cat cat manioc with deer or beef / Vegetarian Dish (as per request)
- Side dish: Fries / Rice parsley / Saffron rice
- Dessert: Flame banana / Crystalized Papaya