Aromatherapeutic Massage including Optimisers of choice + Feet Reflexology or Feet Coco Scrub (Veranda Pointe aux Biches)
Seven Colours Spa Package - Veranda Pointe aux Biches Hotel
- 60 Minutes Relax & Relieve Massage including 15 Minutes of optimisers of choice (Candle or Hot Stone or Cupping)
- 15 Minutes Feet Reflexology or Feet Coco Scrub
- Cold infusion offered before treatment
- Detox tea/energised water offered after treatment
- Secured parking
- 3 massage rooms including 1 beach kiosk
- Manicure and pedicure area
Everyday (Including Public Holidays)
09h00 - 17h00
1 hour 15 minutes
Veranda Pointe aux Biches
Booking Date: Until 15/10/2018
Conditions & Additional info
- Restriction: The Spa reserves the right to refuse treatment to any guest in case of skin problems.
- Note: The exact time slot for the treatment is subject to availability and will only be confirmed by the Spa after your booking.
- We kindly request that you arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled treatment time.
- Late arrival may result in your treatment time being reduced, in order to appropriately accommodate the next guest.
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown upon arrival
- Once full payment is received, customer must call spa directly to make reservation.
- Treatment date and time is subject to availability so act and pay fast (First come First serve).
As per the Deals.mu
Seven Colours Spa: Relax & Relieve Massage Including Optimisers of Choice + Feet Reflexology Or Feet Coco Scrub
Give yourself a day off with this spa package including a 60-minute Massage with an Optimiser of choice and a 15-minute Feet Reflexology/Scrub at Veranda Pointe aux Biches’ Spa.
Indulge yourself with a special 60-minute Relax & Relieve massage to ease away all your tensions. Treating yourself to this highly relaxing massage is the perfect way to recharge your batteries and enhance your overall wellbeing. Plus, the icing on the cake is that you get to customise the massage for 15 minutes by including one optimiser of your choice from the following selection: candles, hot stones or cupping therapy.
A candle massage brings indulgent bliss, using scented candles that melt into warm oil drizzled over the body and slowly massaged in by the spa therapist. The hot stones encourage blood flow throughout the body and have a sedative effect that can relieve chronic pain, reduce stress and promote deep relaxation. Cupping therapy is done by special cups that are placed on your skin for a few minutes to create suction. The therapy treats or relieves symptoms that people commonly feel, such as headaches, fatigue, muscle and joint pain, and even lower back pain.
Finally, to pamper your feet you will have the choice between a 15-minute Feet Reflexology or the Coco Feet Scrub. The Foot Reflexology treatment goes deeper than the skin and muscles, it targets the specific reflex points in your feet that match organs in your body. Properly stimulating those areas help to address anything from headaches to sinus problems to stomach issues. To relieve tired and achy feet you can opt for the soothing Coco Feet Scrub that will exfoliate and soften your feet.
About Seven Colours Spa
A true haven in the middle of the seaside hub’s bustle, Veranda Pointe aux Biches’ Seven Colours Spa delivers the Mauritian culture of care in the refreshing atmosphere of an authentic Creole villa.
The Seven Colours Spa has a passion for people and wellness. Combining both, they take delight in leading guests to a colourful sensory journey that will bring optimal healing, well-being, balance and harmony to their mind, body, soul and energy. The Seven Colours Wellness Experiences embraces the Eastern wellness philosophy, which focuses on the energy in and around the body, with nature at the centre of all. Proud of its Mauritian heritage, Seven Colours thus draws on the island’s natural richness as well as local know-how and multicultural influences to offer a colourful array of experiences.
More than a spa experience, it offers a holistic approach to wellness that permeates into daily life. Each guest is treated with personalised care and guidance on their journey to ultimate well-being.