Fine Dining Day & Evening at Shanti Maurice Resort
Want a break from the daily hustle and bustle of life? Want some quiet time of pure relaxation while treating yourself with the benefits of a spa? Then this package is for you!
Deals.mu offers you the golden opportunity to satisfy all your senses with a very luxurious day package at Shanti Maurice 5* Resort. Located in the south of the country, Shanti Maurice is nestled between the typical Mauritian sugar-cane fields and our own beautiful beach.
We bring you a new concept about enjoying an elite day and evening experience in one of the most luxury hotels in Mauritius, including lunch at Stars Restaurant, dinner at Stars Restaurant and spa treatment at Nira Luxury Spa, just for you to enjoy at best possible price!
You will be able to make the most of the extensive range of facilities - all accompanied by a sincere service that comes straight from the heart. Moreover, this luxurious 5* Resort provides its guests with access to the sights, sounds and flavours of the unique mix of Indian, African, French and Chinese influences that form the Mauritian culture.
This is another Deals.mu exclusive product that is sure to please couples and those who want to have a great time. During the entire time be sure to relax while being pampered - your happiness will be taken cared of as we shall do all the work for you to enjoy a day filled with royal treatment.
Location: Chemin Grenier, Riviere des Galets
Cuisine: Fine Dining
- À la carte
- Live music
- Option for sitting outside/Garden
- Romantic setting
- Sea view
- Friendly for people with disabilities
- Swimming pool
- Wifi internet
Enjoy one of the best dining experience in Mauritius through this remarkable day package consisting of both lunch and dinner and a great spa treatment in between. Shanti Maurice is all about the very best of Mauritius and you, the guest are sure to enjoy a unique fine dining meals in one of the best resorts on the island - a day of pure luxury not to be missed.
Meal Package details:
- Menu Options: as part of this package offer you would enjoy Lunch at Stars Restaurant which consists of a 2-course à la carte meal and a 3-course a la carte dinner at the Stars Restaurant.
- Lunch Menu details: The lunch menu is based on the Stars Restaurant’s a La Carte Menu offering you maximum flexibility in choosing your dishes.
- Dinner Menu details: The dinner menu is based on the Starts Restaurant’s a La Carte Menu offering you maximum flexibility in choosing your dishes.
- Child Menu: a special child friendly menu and dishes are offered directly at the restaurant
- Drinks: are not included as part of this day package offer
This package includes access to the facilities of Shanti Maurice namely:
- Welcome drinks
- access to the beach
- Swimming Pool, Sauna and Jacuzzi
- Usage of the Fitness and Health Care Centre
- Access to the Kids Club and its variety of facilities
- 1 hour of Swedish Massage at the Shanti Maurice - Nira Spa
- Lunch at Stars Restaurant which consists of a 2-course à la carte meal
- Dinner at Stars Restaurant which consists of a 3-course à la carte meal
- Lunch Hours: 12.00 - 14.00
- Dinner Hours: 18.30 - 22.30
- Days Available: Monday to Sunday
- Reservation: Required 48 hours in advance by phone & subject to availability
- A valid Mauritian National Identity Card or resident permit should be presented upon arrival
Lunch and Dinner at Stars Restaurant
Dinner will be a 3-course meal à la carte at the fine dining Stars Restaurant.
Stars, the Shanti Maurice Signature Restaurant, imaginatively capture the flavourful eclecticism of fresh Cape cuisine, accompanied by an incredible Indian Ocean vista.
Reflecting centuries of migration from all corners of the globe, the culinary styles of the Cape blend the diverse styles of its first European settlers and their Asian and African successors.
Using only the finest and freshest ingredients whether caught from the Ocean, cultivated in our own gardens or sourced from a local farm nearby, Executive Chef Willi and his team simply, yet most creatively, embrace the multi-cultural fabric that characterises the Cape culinary experience.
Dinner Menu details: The dinner menu is based on the Starts Restaurant’s a La Carte Menu offering you maximum flexibility in choosing your dishes.