Saint Aubin Restaurant
A few miles north of Souillac, the Saint Aubin Restaurant is found in the direction of the Rivière des Anguilles. With its charming colonial architecture, the Saint Aubin Restaurant is hosted in an old mansion in the middle of a green park with alleys of beautiful old trees.
With a welcoming ambience, the restaurant gives an open invitation to sample the delights of a Mauritian way of life. No doubt, the restaurant is considered to be a charming place for some nice moments in the heart of a Mauritian heritage. It is known for offering the very best of the local Mauritian and Creole cuisine.
Since the products used in the cuisine are found in the area surrounding the plantation, they are all fresh. You will hence taste mouth-watering dishes, the ingredients of which, come from the neighbouring vegetable garden and local market.
You may as well discover and enjoy the famous St. Aubin 1819 rum at the Saint Aubin Restaurant.
Location: Saint Aubin, Rivière des Anguilles
Cuisine: European, Mauritian
- Non-smoking restaurant
- Private room
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Open for Private events
- Option for Sitting outside/Garden
- Secure Parking
- Child friendly
- Green location of tropical gardens
- Sitting with nature view
While enjoying your meal, you will feel overwhelmed by the tropical garden and be fascinated by the exotic views of the green location and big trees. This will provide you immense pleasure while eating in a colonial, calm and soothing restaurant in such a great location.
Meal Package details:
- Menu Options: The Saint Aubin Restaurant provides you with remarkable lunch experience at the most perfect setting. For you benefit you can choose from a selection of main courses and desserts. Lunch also consists of various side dishes and condiments, all to guarantee the best dining experience in the most peaceful setting
- Lunch Meal: a complete extended 3 course set menu lunch meal of Starter, Main Course, Side Dish, Condiments, Dessert & Drinks
- Child Menu: a special child friendly child menu is also on offer
- Entrance to Saint Aubin: when booking your lunch menu you would be granted have access to the restaurant itself but not to the visit of the Saint Aubin house and facilities. In case you would like to enjoy lunch and also to visit and tour of Saint Aubin, you would be asked to purchase your entry tickets upon your arrival.
- Vegetarian menu is available upon request
- Drinks: included in the Saint Aubin lunch offer are 500 ml mineral water, homemade Ice Tea and rum (last offered at the rum house)
- Lunch Hours: 12:00 - 16:00
- Days Available: Monday to Sunday
- Reservation: Required 48 hours in advance by phone & subject to availability
- A valid Mauritian National Identity Card or resident permit should be presented upon arrival
Enjoy a unique complete extended 3 course set menu lunch meal of Starter, Main Course, Side Dish, Condiments, Dessert & Drinks:
- Starter: Palm heart salad with smoked marlin & Bread basket
- Main Course: Chicken in Creole Style / Chicken in vanilla with Rice and Chutneys
- Side Dishes: Sautéed vegetables, Lentil soup, Mixed chutneys and pickles, Plain rice
- Dessert: Coconut Mousse / Fruit Sorbet / Caramelized banana in toffee sauce
- Drink: ½ bottle of water and homemade Ice Tea