Saint Aubin Restaurant
A few miles north of Souillac, the Saint Aubin Restaurant is found in the direction of the Rivière des Anguilles. Along with a wonderful dining experience, Saint Aubin extends to you an open invitation to visit the Domaine.
Built in 1819, the Saint Aubin Residence stands as a graceful testimony to the architectural aesthetics of the colonial era. Originally the home of the owners of the sugar plantations, it is today acknowledged as part of our national architectural heritage. The house has been turned into the Saint Aubin restaurant serving local and authentic cuisine along with Mauritian pizzas.
You will sample mouth-watering dishes, made from fresh ingredients found in the neighbouring vegetable garden and local market. Spend a nice time at Saint Aubin with your close ones and enjoy a delectable 3-course menu in a breathtaking setting.
Location: Saint Aubin, Rivière des Anguilles
Cuisine: European, Mauritian
- Exquisite surrounding views
- Colonial setting
- Child-friendly menu
- Open for special events; birthdays, seminars, end of year parties and weddings
The Saint Aubin Restaurant provides you with a remarkable dining experience in the most idyllic setting.
- 3-Course Meal
- Free visit of Saint Aubin premises
- Validity: 28th February 2018
- Lunch Hours: 12:00 - 16:00
- Days Available: Monday to Sunday
- Reservation: Required 48 hours in advance by phone & subject to availability
- A valid Mauritian National Identity Card or resident permit should be presented upon arrival
- Starter: Garden Salad
- Main Course: Saint Aubin Pizza
- Dessert: Chocolate Dessert
- Drinks: Bois Chéri Ice Tea
Note: a special A la Carte menu is available for kids.