Crocodile Affamé Restaurant (La Vanille Nature Park)
About Crocodile Affamé Restaurant (La Vanille Nature Park)
Located at the very south of our island, Le Crocodile Affamé Restaurant is part of the La Vanille Nature Park. Built among the treetops, Le Crocodile Affamé Restaurant is surrounded by beautiful palms and tropical rainforest and takes pride in unspoilt views. The whole setting provides a feel old Mauritius.
In such a natural setting, the restaurant offers you a tasty range of local Mauritian food, international dishes, and also several dishes made with crocodile, which are definitely worth a try. The restaurant is, undoubtedly, the ideal choice for exotic palates.
While having lunch at Le Crocodile Affamé Restaurant, make sure to try the specialities dishes made with crocodile meat. The menu offers speciality dishes such as Crocodile fritters served with a mixed salads or long thin slices of duck in vanilla sauce accompanied with rice and vegetables. Snacks and various drinks are also available.
With such a distinct atmosphere and exotic food, Le Crocodile Affamé Restaurant offers a unique and unforgettable dining experience.
Crocodile Affamé Restaurant - Features
Location: La Vanille Nature Park, Rivière des Anguilles
Cuisine: European, Mauritian
- Non Smoking restaurant
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Suitable for handicapped
- Child friendly
- À la Carte
- Table D'Hôte
- Option for Sitting outside/Garden
Offering a pleasant setting amongst the trees and birds, the Crocodile Affamé restaurant is a place to enjoy our delicious menu in a tranquil setting and to benefit from the facilities provided by the restaurant.
Lunch at Crocodile Affamé Restaurant Package Details
Meal Package details:
- Menu Options: The Le Crocodile Affamé Restaurant offers a selection of 3 possible menus to choose from, which are Menu A, Menu B, Menu C.
- Child Menu: a special child friendly child menu and dishes are available directly at the restaurant
- Validity: 30/06/2020
- Lunch Hours: 11:00 - 16:00
- Days Available: Monday to Sunday
- Reservation: Required 48 hours in advance by phone & subject to availability
- Entrance Ticket is NOT included
- A valid Mauritian National Identity Card or resident permit should be presented upon arrival
Lunch at Crocodile Affamé Restaurant - Menu Details
Menu A - Chicken Menu
- Chicken curry with coconut milk
- Lentils and Chatini
- Banana flambé with caramel sauce and vanilla ice cream
Menu B - Vegetarian menu
- Vegetables gratin
- Kofta red sauce
- Lentils and Chatini
- Sagoo appalam
Menu C - Crocodile Menu
- Palmiste Gratin
- Crocodile skewer with barbecue sauce
- Spicy rice salad