Life in Blue: Azuri Residences – Villas
Self-Catering Luxury Accomodation in Azuri Residential Village
Life in Blue: Azuri Residences invites you to embrace a privileged and magical beachfront lifestyle. Your stay will be in high-end accommodations which offer all of home’s comfort; some villas include a private swimming pool overlooking a lovely garden.
Luxury Villa Lodging
Ideal for Families
Free Welcome Kit
Integrated Residential Village
4th Sep 2020
31st Mar 2021
Benefit from Special Discounted Rates on all bookings as from 04 Sep 2020 - 31 Mar 2021:
- Book a minimum of 2 nights and get 15% discount
- Book a minimum of 3 nights and get 25% discount
- Book a minimum of 4 to 5 nights and get 30% discount
- Book a minimum of 6 nights and above and get 35% discount
Offer not applicable for stays booked on 21 Dec - 11 Jan
19th Nov 2020
10th Dec 2020
Benefit from Special Discounted Rates on all bookings as from 21 Dec 2020 - 11 Jan 2021:
- Book a minimum of 3 nights and get 40% discount
- Book a minimum of 6 nights and above and get 35% discount
The Azuri Residences – Villas - Deal Inclusions
- Accommodation in Luxury Villa
- Self-catering meal plan
- Welcome drinks and cold towels
- 10% discount at hotel’s restaurant & spa with LIFE IN BLUE CARD (à la carte only & as per availability)
- Access to non-motorised activities (depending on availability)
- Access to shared facilities
- Free Access to the Beach and Pool
- Free WiFi
- Free Secured Parking
- Toilet paper
- Bin liners
- Olive oil, vinegar, salt, sugar, pepper
- Water (2 bottles or from fridge dispenser)
- Paper napkins
- Nespresso Machine (without capsules)
Dining Facilities at the Azuri Residences – Villas
- Fully equipped kitchen with olive oil, vinegar, salt, sugar and pepper available for use
Facilities at the Azuri Residences – Villas
- Swimming pool, terrace and deck chairs
- Cafés and restaurants in the marketplace
- Two fitness centres with swimming pools
- Gym (06h00 - 22h00) with swimming pools
- Boathouse - payable (09h00 - 18h00)
- Tennis Court - payable (09h00 - 18h00)
- Gardens and playing fields
- Resort managers during weekdays (08:00-17:00) & Saturdays (08:00-12:00)
- Daily Housekeeping (except Sundays & public holidays)
- 24-hour Security team
Premium Services (at an additional cost)
- In-house massage
- In-house chef
- F&B Services (Breakfast, lunch & dinner upon request)
- Groceries delivery
- Early check-in & late check-out
Minimum night policy at the Azuri Residences – Villas
A minimum stay of 3 nights is required during Peak Season (21 Dec 20 – 11 Jan 21)
The Azuri Residences – Villas Price Conditions:
- A cash or credit card deposit required upon check-in
- Baby cot and high chairs can be organised without any supplement but are subject to availability.
- A valid Mauritian National Identity Card or residence permit should be presented upon check-in. Failure to do so will entitle the Hotel to charge the current public rate.
- Price may vary between days, months and seasons (See Calendar for price for specific date)
Discover the Rooms
Why Stay Here?
Life in Blue: Azuri Residences - OverviewLocated in Haute Rive, Roches Noires, on the north-eastern coast of Mauritius, Life in Blue: Azuri Residences invites you to embrace a privileged and magical beachfront lifestyle. You will live in high-end accommodations which offer all of home’s comfort and include a personalised concierge service, allowing you to focus on fully enjoying your time off.
Discover the Life in Blue: Azuri ResidencesKindle your senses and experience La Dolce Vita through a memorable escape, where you will benefit from the services available at your fingertips within Azuri village. La Dolce Vita, or the sweet life, forms the essence of the new luxury lifestyle proposed by Azuri through the origination of an integrated seaside village which offers a plethora of activities and services. Perfect for large families and groups, the villas have three to five bedrooms, a large living room and a private swimming pool overlooking a lovely garden. Nestled in an integrated village that offers all facilities such as a gym, spa, restaurants, café, tennis court, boathouse; Azuri's villas will definitely seduce you.
Fully equipped kitchen
Select Check-inSelect Check-out
Absolutely recommended!!! Quiet place to relax Liked: Very nice and comfortable villa with private Pool. We spent 5 days in a townhouse with family and friends. View from bedrooms was breathtaking and clean bathrooms. Big terrace and good facilities. Very warm welcome and super friendly hotel personal. Good restaurants (Café, Seafood and Grill/Bar)and a small Gourmet Marché one minute by foot also Spa and Gym. Beach nearby was ok but nothing special. Free sunbeds and umbrellas on the beach.
Magnifique penthouse - kids enjoy v much the beach and activities every evening with the local hotel which is in the resort and we could use anytime. Excellent steakhouse on the beach, perfect steaks from South Africa I believe and served on hot iron plates! Good choice of places to eat and drink within the resort all safe and the kids could go to the beach alone and swimming pools. Will come back :) Disliked: Nothing
Great location and very clean penthouse. Hosts were very friendly and gave a nice welcome pack. The property is in a secure estate that is recently built and has tennis courts, golf course and a very nice 5 star hotel. We had full use of all the hotel and resort services - really liked the ESPA spa. My wife did a hot stone massage for 90 minutes and prices were very reasonable. Free use of sauna and steam hammam. Kids loved the beaches and there were activities everyday that were organised by the hotel which we could use as resort guests. Disliked: The sauna and steam rooms are separated - male only and female only. It would have been nice to have a mixed sauna/steam area for couples
Excellent Liked: Excellent location on the ocean, good to watch sun risers , nice staff, sea activities are available super market as well as two restaurant and coffee shop, quite and calming atmosphere, town house was perfect for my family was fully equipped like home.
Location was excellent - great beaches and swimming pools. Amazing views and very spacious. Extremely Clean and the Host was friendly and helpful - I loved the welcome amenity pack which was very good after a long flight with all the basics l... The Azuri resort is secure and 5 Stars with great restaurants, bars, cafes and shops - really great place.