Le Suffren Hotel & MarinaBed & Breakfast or Half-Board + Special Discount
Le Suffren Hotel & Marina Package
- Room as per selection
- Meal Plan as per selection
Meal Plan Available
Bed & Breakfast or Half-Board
Meal Plan Details
Option 1: Bed & Breakfast
- Meals: Breakfast Only
- La Boussole Restaurant (07:00 - 10:30)
- Drinks are payable at the hotel
- Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
- La Boussole Restaurant (07:00 - 22:30)
- Drinks are payable at the hotel
Option 2: Half-Board
Happy hour every Friday with half priced drinks from 17:00 - 20:00 (payable directly at the hotel)
- Restaurants & Bars
- Conference Rooms
- I Spa with Hammam
- Complimentary water taxi service to Caudan Waterfront
- Fitness Centre
- Laundry Service
- Secure Parking
Squash court (at an additional cost), gym, hydro pool and open air swimming pool, artificial white beach
On The Rocks Lounge Bar...the most happening Hangout spot (Friday & Saturday: until 2am)
- Please note that Le Suffren Hotel & Marina will be closed for renovation as from 1st July 2019. The tentative reopening date is 13th September 2019.
- A valid Mauritian National Identity Card or residence permit should be presented upon check-in (one per room on guest’s name)
- The whole stay and all guests of the same booking must be booked on the same plan basis
- Booking is available for Friday and Saturday nights only
Child under the age of 12 stays free on a Bed & Breakfast Basis
Child under the age of 4 stays free on a Half-Board Basis
Check In Time
Check Out Time
Le Suffren Hotel & Marina Overview
Situated in the capital city, just nearby the sophisticated surroundings of Le Caudan Waterfront, the 4-star Le Suffren Hotel and Marina offers luxurious accommodation, a distinctly nautical ambience for a luxury stay. At Le Suffren you will get easy access to the Casino, Cinema and extended range of Shops available at Caundan Shopping Complex.
Le Suffren Hotel & Marina is among Mauritius' most contemporary and progressive City Resorts. In line with this image, the hotel is decorated in a fresh contemporary style with light woods and cool tones with great views of the harbour or the mountains. Conceptualized by talented interior designer Amelie Montocchio, all of Suffren’s 102 rooms are inspired by nature with natural shades of taupe, green and ivory contrasted with contemporary, richly coloured soft furnishings and soft patterned carpet to create modern, restful guest rooms bathed in soft light.
Le Suffren has a wide variety of leisure activities on offer, these include a swimming pool complete with a relaxing pool bar. Guests can enjoy the artificial white sandy beach with thatched paillotes and palm trees alongside the marina.
Enjoy palatable dishes from the hotel's restaurants featuring from local to Mediterranean cuisine. La Boussole, opening onto a spacious terrace, serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. The outdoor 'On The Rocks' Bar and The Spinnaker’s Concept Bar offer a variety of international snacks and beverages.
Le Suffren Hotel & Marina - Room Types
Maximum Occupancy: 2 adults + 1 child/teen
Bed: 1 King-size bed
These rooms are spacious, with a comfortable king size bed and light contemporary décor. The view from your window is of the magnificent Port Louis marina or the mountains surrounding the capital.
- City or Mountain view
- Private Bathroom
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Flat TV screen (37')
- Satellite TV channels
- Private bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Hi speed internet connection
- 24 hour room service
- Telephone with IDD
- Study desk
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Mini bar
- Hair dryer
- Personal safe
Dining & Entertainment at Le Suffren Hotel & Marina
La Boussole Restaurant (70 seats)
La Boussole offers authentic Mauritian dishes with a modern flair in a gorgeous relaxed atmosphere. A trendy atmosphere, modern furnishings and table appointments make you feel as if you are on board a cruise liner ready to set sail. From our delicious Duck Salmis, Dry Beef curry to the classic Chicken and Prawns curry or the sumptuous Thali, take your senses on a thrilling culinary journey with each bite.
- Open daily from 7.00 am to 10.30 pm
- Open for Breakfast & Dinner
La Boussole Terrace (50 seats) (Payable at the hotel)
The Terrace, overlooking the beach and the marina, is the perfect venue to sit back and watch the world go by as you savour a wide range of Mauritian and Mediterranean specialities served in the cooling shade of lush palm trees and broad promenade style umbrellas.
- Open daily from 6.30 am to 10.30 pm.
- Breakfast from 6.30 am to 10.30am.
On the Rocks Lounge Bar (Payable at the hotel)
On the Rocks is the trendy lounge bar at Le Suffren Hotel & Marina, where you can chill during the on Friday evenings with friendly ambience, catchy lounge music, vibrant atmosphere, electric cocktails.
- Sunday to Thursday: 07.00 am to midnight
- Friday & Saturday: 07.00 am to 02.00am
- Happy Hour every Friday offering 50% off drinks from 5:00 p.m to 8:00 p.m
Spinnaker’s Concept Bar (Payable at the hotel)
The Spinnaker's Concept Bar is ideal for a relaxed and convivial rendez-vous. Tall bar stools provide the ideal perch for enjoying a cocktail while watching live sports broadcasts on multiple plasma screens.
- Open daily from 07am to midnight