Le Meridien - Ile MauriceFull Board/ All Inclusive + Free Land & Water Sports + Spa Discount
Le Meridien - Hotel Package
- Room as per selection
- Meal plan as per selection
- Cash reward
- 30% Off selected spa treatment
- Complimentary water sports and entertainment
- Free Wifi
- 2 children under 12 years old eat + stay free
- Free access to Kids Club aged 3-11 years old from 09h00- 17h00
Meal Plan Available
Full Board / All-Inclusive
Meal Plan Details
- Buffet breakfast: Main Restaurant, 07h30 - 10h00
- Lunch: Shell Restaurant or La Faya Restaurant, 12h00 - 15h00
- Dinner: either the main Restaurant or at Cumin, 19h00 - 22h30
- Drinks are payable at the hotel
- Breakfast: Main Restaurant- buffet, 07h30 - 10h00
- Lunch: Shell Restaurant or La Faya Restaurant - a la carte, 12h00 - 15h00
- Teatime: cookies, tea, coffee and more, 15h00 - 16h00
- Dinner: either the main Restaurant or at Cumin - buffet, 19h00 - 22h30 or with reservation Shell Restaurant or La Faya
- Drinks: Unlimited locally & imported spirits, wine, beers & soft drinks
- Mini bar in room not included
Complimentary Land Based Activities
Tennis courts, petanque, beach volley, football, games room
Complimentary Water Based Activities
Water ski, windsurfing, kayak, pedalo, glass bottom and snorkelling
Nightly musical & dancing entertainment
- A valid Mauritian National Identity Card or residence permit should be presented upon check-in (one per room on guest’s name)
- The whole stay and all guests of the same booking must be booked on the same plan basis
- Nirvana Rooms and Nirvana Zone is Adults only (18 years and above)
- Price may vary between days, months and seasons (See Calendar for price for specific date)
- Kindly note that if you are booking more than 2 Rooms, it is the client's responsibility to call us on 269-1500 to confirm the availability.
- *Children below 17 Years Old are not allowed in the Nirvana section
- Baby of 1 - 2 yrs are Free of Charge - The Hotel can provide baby cot if needed - Thanks to take note that baby cot is based on availability - Liaise with our reservation team for these requests.
Check In Time
Check Out Time
Le Meridien - Hotel Information
Choose the classy and sophisticated Le Meridien resort hotel surrounded by luxurious gardens with a large pool area with a direct access to a private sublime beach! Leave everything behind and choose a romantic idyll or a serene getaway at Pointe aux Piments!
The resort features comfy accommodations with 265 rooms which spread over 3 floors and accompanied by a list of amenities such as air conditioning, complimentary internet access, seating area, writing desk, bathroom with separate bathtub, mini bar, in room safe, and many more!
Guests will find an array of sophisticated dining options in a variety of settings throughout the resort, from the cuisine of Italy or Latin America to more leisurely tropical fare.
A day of water sports or relaxation on the beach may be made complete by visiting the hotel's spa, the 'Explore Spa' or its magnificent swimming pool, all in view of a breathtaking beach front and the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean.
Facilities includes. Fitness centre, tennis court, reiki and yoga instruction, kid's club, private beach, relaxing areas and many more.
Beyond simple relaxation afforded by the sand and sea, for sports and adventure lovers, the resort provides a myriad of activities ranging kayaking, snorkelling, windsurfing, diving, biking, table tennis and the list goes on.
Le Meridien - Room Types
Room Capacity: 2 adults
Room Size: 48m2
Bed: King-sized double bed or twin beds
Nirvana Deluxe Rooms offer relaxing experience with the exquisite ocean and garden views, perfectly located on the beach level. They offer a private garden terrace with direct access to the beach.
- Garden access with views over the sea
- En-suite Bathroom
- Free welcome bottle of wine
- Free daily fruit plate
- Complimentary soft and hot drinks from 11h00 to 18h00 in the entire Nirvana area
Max Occupancy: 3 adults
Bedding: King-sized double bed or 2 Queen beds
Spacious and perfectly located on the ground level, only a few short steps away from the natural white sandy beach, all Deluxe Ocean View rooms offer intimate garden terrace with direct access to the tropical garden and beach of Le Meridien Ile Maurice.
- Garden access with views over the sea
- En-suite Bathroom
- Separate Seating Area
- Writing desk
Dining & Entertainment at Le Meridien
The 180 Degrees restaurant offers an extensive breakfast buffet each morning while in the evening you are welcomes by flavours from Asia to Europe.
Find the open kitchen with specialist chefs creating magic of 'a la minute cuisine' offering different theme nights such as: Seafood Buffet, Oriental Buffet, local Mauritian Specialities, Traditional Indian cuisine, Italian night, Carvery Buffet, and French Cuisine.
This chic restaurant offers an enviable blend of classic French, modern Mauritian and Mediterranean cuisine complemented with specially selected wines and cocktails.
Fine table d'hôte dining by the main pool with a variety of Indian cuisine mixed with Traditional Indian spices.
Offering light salads, small plates or "tapas," grilled delicacies, set against sunlit and wave-battered sands. Shells serves elegant and intimate seafood meals.
Bay View Bar:
Chill at the floating bar, ideal for sipping an exotic cocktail and enjoying the gorgeous views of the sunset over the Indian Ocean. At night, the Bay view bar becomes the hub of the resort's night life and the place to enjoy a variety of live music and entertainment.
Bois Cheri Bar:
Located opposite the lobby, Le Bois Cheri adapts itself throughout the day to serve a variety of beverages from aperitifs and nightcaps with titbits or light snacks, accompanied by live evening Jazz or piano music.
The Kid's Club is an indoor and outdoor secured playground for 4 to 12 year old. Caring, professional staff supervise a range of exciting activities to entertain kids and keep them happily occupied, so parents can relax and enjoy the resort's many amenities free of worries.
- The Kids club is open all year round
- Activities: Face painting, crab hunting, water ski lessons, wind surfing lessons
- A lunch and dinner menu is available.
- Babysitters are available for children over 3 years of age. Charges apply.