Lakaz Chamarel Exclusive Lodge
Discounted stay in a Nature Lodge + Half Board
Discover the balance between luxury and nature at Lakaz Chamarel. Offering luxurious accommodation, charming hospitality and stunning views of the coast and mountains, Lakaz Chamarel offers you the chance to experience utmost comfort and relaxation in an intimate, natural setting.
Cosy Lodge Accommodation
Free Bike hire and Yoga
Intimate & Serene Setting
Onsite Restaurant & Spa
15th Jul 2021
30th Sep 2021
Book a stay at Lakaz Chamarel and benefit from the following discounts:
- 1 night: 15% Discount
- 2 nights: 20% Discount
Lakaz Chamarel Exclusive Lodge - Deals Inclusions
- Room as per selection
- Half-board Meal Plan
- Cocktail and Canape served upon arrival
- One bottle of water in the room upon arrival
- Access to the shared swimming pool
- Free bicycle
- Free Yoga (subject to availability)
- 20 % Discount on All Spa treatments
- Free Wifi
Meal Plan Details
Meal Plans at Lakaz Chamarel Exclusive Lodge
- Full American Breakfast (07h45 - 10h15) : Coffee, espresso, tea, chocolate, fresh fruit juice, home-made bread, home-made jam, butter, cheese, cereals, fruits, cakes and tarts, eggs, bacon, tomatoes...
- Dinner at 19h00 - 21h00 : 3-course set menu or buffet (at the restaurant's discretion)
- Drinks are not included and are payable at the hotel
Lakaz Chamarel Exclusive Lodge - Facilities
- Chalet-style accommodation
- Swimming Pools
- Fitness Kiosk
- Onsite restaurant and bar
- Shared Living room with TV
- Social Games
- Free Wifi
- Daily free shuttle to the Beach 3 times/day (not available on Sundays & public holidays)
Lakaz Chamarel Exclusive Lodge - Conditions
- Children as from 8 years old are welcome on the property. Dinner time for children is between 18:30 to 19:30. After 19:30, children are not allowed in the restaurant.
- Children under 8 years old can exceptionally be accommodated for if a discharge of responsibility form is signed upon arrival by responsible parties/Guardian and the above restaurant policy is followed.
- A valid Mauritian National Identity Card or residence permit should be presented upon check-in. Failure to do so will result in the Hotel charging the current public rate.
- The whole stay and all guests of the same booking must be booked on the same plan basis.
- Price may vary between days, months and seasons (See Calendar for price for specific date).
Discover the Rooms
Why Stay Here?
Lakaz Chamarel Exclusive Lodge
Discover the balance between luxury and nature at Lakaz Chamarel.
Offering luxurious accommodation, charming hospitality and stunning views of the coast and mountains, Lakaz Chamarel offers you the chance to experience utmost comfort and relaxation in an intimate, natural setting.
Set atop the southwest hills, surrounded by the natural heritage site of the Black River Gorges and the Chamarel Mountains, Lakaz Chamarel is a wonderful retreat that offers panoramic views down to the coast and is an ideal retreat for those wanting tranquillity.
Discover more about the Lakaz Chamarel Exclusive Lodge
With just 20 rooms and suites spread across hectares of lush tropical gardens, Lakaz Chamarel has individually designed each room to reflect the different cultures of Mauritius. Each of the rooms are spacious and comfortable, with en-suite outdoor showers. Some suites have their own private pools to relax and cool off in.
Lakaz Chamarel has an onsite, main restaurant which serves a wide range of dishes using local products, prepared the old-fashioned way. As you dine on either breakfast, lunch or dinner, enjoy the lovely views, whilst seated on the veranda. The open kitchen also welcomes guests wishing to learn more about the chef's recipes!
In the midst of luxuriant greenery, there are swimming pools available for all guests, surrounded by sun loungers and shaded beds. Guests can take advantage of a complimentary yoga session, or can opt to explore the surrounding mountainside on foot or through an exhilarating bike ride, which are also available for guests to use. Head to the nearby nature reserves to discover the local flora and fauna including a number of endangered bird species such as the green parrot and pink pigeon.
For utmost relaxation, head to the spa, where you can select one of their signature massages, or let off some steam in the sauna. Otherwise, you can choose to take it easy and contemplate the great sunsets and a magnificent view of the ocean from the large wooden deck.
Serene nature setting
Ideal for adults
Shared Living room with TV
Complimentary bicycle hire
Garden/ Outdoor Area
Select Check-inSelect Check-out
Exceptional Liked · We stayed at one of the sea view suites and I can say that reality exceeds any expectations you might have. The view from the private pool is magnificent and gives you the opportunity to have a full relaxation by enjoying the sunset. Disliked · Maybe breakfast and dinner could have broader variety of options.
Exceptional unique experience Liked · The lodges were spread out so you felt like you had personal space. The lodge also had a beautiful private pool. We were surrounded in nature and could spot lots of animals on a daily basis. All staff were very friendly and helpful.
Wonderful step into nature Liked · Stunning location and design, with nature paramount. All staff extremely polite and helpful while remaining unobtrusive. Excellent food and facilities. All in we had a fabulous stay.
You will not regret it Liked · Very friendly stuff. Cozy atmosphere. Good food. The hotel is very suitable for couple. If you want to chill and relax this is the place. I LOVED THE POOL. The room is exactly like the pictures. Disliked · We stayed at the hotel for 3 nights with breakfast and dinner included. Breakfast had little choices. Dinner only one night was buffet and the other 2 nights were set menu. Drinks not included.. Room service.. they don't refill shampoo and stuff. They don't refill water.. nespresso capsules are not included in the price!
Exceptional Liked · Spectacular venue, beautiful surroundings, excellent food, incredibly friendly & helpful staff without being invasive. Lovely rooms & extra special to have our own splash pool. Plenty to do & see in the area. A visit to the Black River National Park, even just to swim in the river, definitely worth while. Loved our visit to the Ebony Forest - beautiful bird life & good to see the good work being done to restore the forest & general environment in the area.