Labourdonnais Waterfront HotelBed & Breakfast or Half-Board + Special Discount
Labourdonnais Waterfront Hotel Package
- Standard Room
- Meal Plan as per selection
- Free Water Taxi Shuttle Service between the Labourdonnais Hotel and Le Suffren Hotel & Marina (Labourdonnais' sister hotel) (7:00 a.m to midnight)
Meal Plan Available
Bed & Breakfast or Half-Board
Meal Plan Details
Option 1: Bed & Breakfast
- Meals: Breakfast Only
- Drinks are payable at the hotel
- Brasserie Chic Restaurant
Option 2: Half-Board
- Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
- Drinks are payable at the hotel
- Breakfast at Brasserie Chic Restaurant as from 06:30
- Dinner at Brasserie Chic Restaurant or Yuzu Restaurant (19:00 - 22:30)
- Note: Yuzu Restaurant is closed on Sundays and Public Holidays
- Restaurants & Bars
- Conference Rooms
- Business Centre
- Swimming pool
- I Spa and Sauna / Hammam
- Complimentary shuttle service to Le Suffren hotel (07h00 – 00h00)
- Complimentary access to Ispa Fitness & Wellness Club at Le Suffren Hotel & Marina
- Fitness Centre
- Laundry Service
- Secure Parking
Jazzy electro-swing tunes, live music from the resident pianist
- A valid Mauritian National Identity Card or residence permit should be presented upon check-in (one per room on guest’s name)
- The whole stay and all guests of the same booking must be booked on the same plan basis
- Booking is available for Friday and Saturday nights only until 14th December 2019
Blackout Date on 31st December 2019
Child under the age of 12 stays free on a Bed & Breakfast Basis
Child under the age of 4 stays free on a Half-Board Basis
Check In Time
Check Out Time
Labourdonnais Waterfront Hotel Overview
Set in the capital's prime location, the leading business 5-star Labourdonnais Waterfront Hotel offers refinement and exclusivity with its precise service and luxurious comfort. Labourdonnais Waterfront Hotel offers easy access to the Casino, Cinema and extended range of Shops available at Caudan Shopping Complex.
The Hotel’s quality of accommodation, refined cuisine and first class business and banqueting facilities have made it an iconic venue. Conceptualised by the best team of interior designers, the new and elegant look of the Labourdonnais beautifully captures the essence of the Hotel. The ambiance of Labourdonnais Waterfront Hotel is reflected in every guest room with a unique combination of a subtle blend of modern elegance and a sleek touch of Mauritian art de vivre. Each room offers panoramic views over the Caudan Waterfront and the harbour from their private balconies.
Dining at one of the restaurants of the Labourdonnais Waterfront Hotel is an excellent way of relaxing and plunging into the joyful atmosphere of the Waterfront. From Asian fusion to a selection of exotic curries or brasserie cuisine, the choice is yours.
Enjoy jazzy electro-swing tunes, live music from the resident pianist and revel in the splendour of the Fire Fountain at the Post Box lounge bar.
The hotel offers many unique recreational opportunities such as boats, fitness centre, sauna and outdoor pool.
Labourdonnais Waterfront Hotel - Room Types
The rooms have been newly renovated and each offers magnificent panoramic views over the Caudan Waterfront and harbour from their private balconies. Each room in the Hotel features tasteful custom furnishings, luxurious linens and practical amenities to make your stay more comfortable.
Maximum Occupancy: 2 adults + 1 child/teen
Bedding: 1 King-size bed
Each room is designed to be spacious and soothing, with soft lighting, rich fabrics and comfortable furnishings. These rooms have air-conditioning, a private en suite bathroom, flat screen TV with satellite channels, a Bose docking station, mini-bar, desk, tea and coffee facilities and high speed Internet access
- City view
- Mini Bar
- Bose docking station
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Private bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Flat TV screen (42’’)
- Satellite TV channels
- Large desk
- Telephones with IDD
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities
- 24-hour room service
- Personal electronic safe
Dining & Entertainment at Labourdonnais Waterfront Hotel
The Labourdonnais has introduced some unique new restaurant concepts to the Hotel.
Offering classic brasserie-style cuisine with a modern and healthy twist in an ultra-sleek setting, Brasserie Chic’s tempting menu features many delicious dishes to choose from, with generous servings of gourmet salmon bagels through to tender meat cuts and fresh seafood platters. Breakfast, lunch and dinner can be enjoyed in the restaurant or on the terrace, al fresco.
- Open 7 days a week from 6.30 am to 10.30 pm.
- Open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
A defining destination for authentic Asian fare – Yuzu brings together the best of Thai, Vietnamese, Chinese and Japanese cuisines. The talented Asian Chef breathes a fresh new appeal into the definition of “fusion”. Expect a totally surreal and gastronomic dining experience – elegant décor, attention to detail and authentic Asian dining rituals. With only the best of ingredients, the restaurant offers a tantalizing array of authentic recipes that will deliciously awaken all your senses.
- Monday- Saturday: Open For Lunch and Dinner
- Closed on Sundays and public holidays.
Curry Bar (Payable at the Hotel)
Nestled in a cozy corner of the Brasserie Chic, the original Curry Bar brings you a colourful and spicy selection of six delicious curries from around the world, delicately cooked by Chef Nizam, a true master of the complexities of a curry. Choose from rice, naan, and apalam or dhal puri to make your curry moment even more special.
- Open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner.
Coffee Lounge (Payable at the hotel)
Treat yourself at the Coffee Lounge where opulent design and muted colours have merged to create a contemporary space that invites you to take the time to indulge in “high tea”, French pastries, sandwiches, cakes, a light lunch or a perfectly blended coffee from our talented barista.
- Open 7 days a week from 7.00 am to midnight
Post Box (Payable at the hotel)
The Post Box brings back a nostalgic era of our island, full of old-fashioned charm and sumptuous interiors with a romantic vintage feel. The Post Box features an expert mixologist and talented bartenders, who entertain with their craft as they create outstanding cocktails using only natural, fresh ingredients and boundless imagination. Enjoy jazzy electro-swing tunes, live music from our resident pianist and revel in the splendour of the Fire Fountain.
- Open 7 days a week from 7.00 am to midnight.
Guests at the Labourdonnais Waterfront Hotel may also choose to dine at La Boussole restaurant at Le Suffren Hotel & Marina, the Labourdonnais’ sister hotel. Or just enjoy a cocktail at On the Rocks, the trendy lounge bar.