La Palmeraie Boutique HotelHalf Board Stay + Complimentary Water Sports
La Palmeraie Boutique Hotel Package
- Room as per selection
- Half-Board Meal Plan
Meal Plan Available
Half Board Details
- Meals included: Breakfast & Dinner
- Drinks are not included and payable at the Hotel
- Tea time is not included and payable at the hotel
Complimentary Land Based Activities
1 overflowing swimming pool, Parlour games
Complimentary Water Based Activities
Aqua gym,Sailing dinghy, Windsurf, Kayak, Glass bottom boat, Snorkelling with equipment
Free: Daily Live Entertainment
- A valid Mauritian National Identity Card or residence permit should be presented upon check-in (one per room on guest’s name)
- The whole stay and all guests of the same booking must be booked on the same plan basis
- Maximum of 1 child can share the room with their parents having a maximum number of 1 extra bed in the room
- Price may vary between days, months and seasons (See Calendar for price for specific date)
- Kindly note that if you are booking more than 2 Rooms, it is the client's responsibility to call us on 269-1500 to confirm the availability.
- A child is considered as below 12 years old
Check In Time
Check Out Time
La Palmeraie Boutique Hotel Overview
Lies along the Palmar beach, La Palmeraie Boutique Hotel is all about experiencing beauty at its perfection; behind its majestic doors you will discover a combination of authentic North African, Spanish and the alluring "Moorish" architecture which make for an intimate stay.
The hotel depicts aspects of a traditional Moroccan Riad, featuring 3 restaurants and a bar. La Varangue restaurant is situated around the swimming pool and serves Mauritian cuisine whereas the Cotomili restaurant serves Mediterranean, French and Oriental traditional cuisine, while Flamboyant offers cocktails and snacks. Breakfast and light lunches can be enjoyed at the Deck!
Stay at the hotel accommodation offering you the best comfort featuring the Superior or Deluxe Beachfront room which come with amenities such as: LCD Flat screen with satellite channels, DVD (a wide selection of films available at the reception free of charge), Mini-bar, bathroom amenities, free wifi, and many more!
Guests can enjoy a journey in the glass bottom boat, or choose kayaking , water skiing and other interesting recreational activities. You are also provided with a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, including the free private parking which is available on site.
La Palmeraie Boutique Hotel - Room Types
Max Occupancy: 3 adults or 2 adults + 1 teen/Child
Bedding: Twin beds or king Size
The spacious superior room overlooks the pool and the magnificent gardens where you can view the palm trees and hibiscus providing an exotic look around. The rooms are available either in double, single or triple!
- Garden and Pool views
- Mini bar
- Private bathroom
Max Occupancy: 2 adults
Area: 33 - 38m2
Bedding: Twin beds or king Size
Guests in a Deluxe Beachfront room can admire the magnificent view from privacy of their own balcony. The vivid colours, Andalusian lights, and the intricately designed mosaic tiling honour Moorish design.
- Sea view
- Interconnecting rooms
- Moorish designs
- Air conditioning.
- LCD Flat screen with satellite channels
- DVD (a wide selection of films available at the reception free of charge)
- Private safe
- Bathroom (shower) with hairdryer
- Internet connection
- Nespresso machine
- IPOD deck available in the Beachfront rooms and suites only
Dining & Entertainment at La Palmeraie Boutique Hotel
Daily Themed Dinner Buffets
- Monday - Thursday: À la carte- a choice of 10 starters, 10 main courses and Dessert buffet style
- Friday: Asian Buffet
- Saturday: Grill Buffet
- Sunday: Mauritian Buffet
Note: Drinks are not included and are payable directly at the hotel.
La Varangue invites you to enjoy moments of deliciously Mauritian gourmandise.
In a décor of warm rich colours, subdued light and beautiful wall-hangings, enjoy a cuisine full of colour and savours that brings together oriental, Mediterranean and French traditions.
Le Flamboyant is the bar where you will enjoy meeting friends for a few tasty snacks as evening falls, or savouring a delicious cocktail under the gentle breeze that drifts in from the lagoon.
At the water’s edge, between the parasols and the filaos you will find some pretty little tables on a wooden deck. The Deck offers simple and authentic dishes - a “light” menu of grills and salads which rival each other in colour and taste.