La Palmeraie Boutique Hotel - Room Day Use Package
Welcome cocktail drink and cold towels upon arrival
2-Course lunch (1 main course + 1 dessert) from the a la carte menu at Le Flamboyant Restaurant (12h00 - 15h00)
1 bottle of water per person
- Superior Room
- King Size or Twin Beds
- Private Bathroom
40% spa discount at The Mogador Spa for Deals.mu clients
Access to pool and beach including one towel
Complimentary water activities - Sailing Dinghy, Windsurf, Canoe, Glass-bottom boat and Snorkelling with Equipment
Complimentary land activities
Access to Kids Club (3-12 years old)
- 4-Star hotel
- Swimming Pool
- Mogador Spa
- Complimentary Land & Water Activities
- Kids Club - Les P’tits Dodos
- Free Wifi
- Secure Parking
10h00 - 17h00
La Palmeraie Boutique Hotel
Conditions & Additional info
- Day Room-Use
- Reservation is required prior to arrival and is subject to availability.
- All food and drink, other than mentioned in the package is at an additional cost.
- We suggest bringing hats, extra sun block cream for sun protection, cameras, and swimsuits.
- A valid Mauritian National Identity Card or resident permit should be presented upon arrival.
- Failure to present a proper ID will entitle the hotel to charge the current public rate.
- The availability of the room can only be confirmed 24 hours before.
Room Category: Superior Room
Check in & out: 10h00 - 17h00
Max capacity: 2 adults + 1 child (3-12 years old)
As per Deals.mu Cancellation policy
Deals.mu has the pleasure to offer you a Classic Day Package at La Palmeraie Boutique Hotel, situated along the beautiful Palmar Beach on the east coast for true authenticity and conviviality, typical of traditional Mauritian family homes.
Upon your arrival, you will fall in love with the Maroccan-style architecture and its interior design. With a warm welcome by the hotel's friendly staffs, you will be offered a refreshing cocktail followed by cold towels.
As part of the package, you will have the choice to choose your preferred main course and dessert from the A la Carte menu for lunch with a bottle of water per person included at Le Flamboyant Restaurant. There, at the heat of the patio, it is the time to contemplate the beautiful setting and the beauty of our island and its blue lagoon and its gentle sea breeze.
You can afterward relax around the swimming pool and should you prefer some more intimacy, you can drift away to your room. With views either over the pool or the gardens, the superior room, exquisitely decorated in bright, exotic colours offers a perfect place for comfort and relaxation!
Later, you can also enjoy the complimentary water and land-based activities such as sailing dinghy, windsurf, canoe, glass-bottom boat, beach volleyball, bocce balls and more.
In addition to the lunch and full access to the hotel facilities you would also have a Day use of the hotel’s Superior Room for you to enjoy maximum comfort during your stay at the hotel. Benefit from the selection of room features and facilities for having one of the best hotel day experience in Mauritius.
As part of your Classic day package, you will have the chance the enjoy an a la carte lunch (1 main course + 1 dessert) from 12:00 to 15:00 at Le Flamboyant Restaurant.
Le Flamboyant Restaurant – 12:00 to 15:00
At the heart of a patio, between the land and the sea, the setting is as simple as it is beautiful. You will be able to enjoy the stunning views over the blue lagoon while having your lunch.
The restaurant's staffs are very dedicated and caring and do not hesitate to go out of their way to assist the guests of the hotel.
Drinks: You will be offered a bottle of water per person.
Note: Other food and drinks upon consumption will be extra and can be settled directly at the service outlet.
About La Palmeraie Boutique Hotel
With its unique architecture, La Palmeraie, a 4* hotel offers every guest an intimacy that cannot be experience elsewhere in Mauritius. The Andalucian atmosphere combined with the Mauritian culture invites our guests to experience something new.
La Palmeraie Boutique Hotel's – Accommodation
Each room, with romantic ivory canopy, geometrical design and intricately designed furniture combines the unique style of Morocco and Mauritius to create the perfect retreat.
The rooms are divided into the following 3 categories:
- 28 Superior rooms (4 interconnecting rooms)- Facing the pool as it glitters in the sunshine or with the views of the beautiful gardens, the superior rooms offer a perfect experience of relaxation!
- 29 Deluxe Beachfront rooms (8 interconnecting rooms)- These deluxe rooms offer a spectacular views where the sea and sky come together, thus creating an eternal succession of new tableaux.
- 3 Junior Suites; The Honeymoon Suite, "Jasmine", with sea view and 2 Beachfront Junior Suites, "Leila" and "Pasha" - Dedicated to honeymooners or with a private sun lounge, all three of the Junior Suites are a perfect setting for a romantic escape.
The "Mogador Spa"
The Mogador Spa is unique as it uses natural products with healing powers. Guests have a large choice of traditional or modern treatments in an intimate atmosphere. Drift away blissfully towards far-off horizons and release all your tensions!