InterContinental ResortHalf Board / Full Board Overnight Stay + Child Stay Free + Spa Discount
InterContinental Resort Package
- Room as per selection
- Meal Plan as per selection
- 20% off on Selected Spa Treatments
- Free access to Sauna & Hammam
- Free access to Kids Club (Children between 4-12 years old)
- Free Wi-Fi
Meal Plan Available
Half Board / Full Board
Meal Plan Details
Buffet breakfast and dinner, offering international cuisine (without drinks)
Buffet breakfast, Lunch and dinner, offering international cuisine (without drinks)
Complimentary Land Based Activities
Tennis, Bocci Ball, Fitness, Beach Volleyball, Table Tennis, Beach Soccer
Complimentary Water Based Activities
Water Skiing, Aquagym, Pedal boats, Kayaks, Laser, Windsurfing, Glass Bottom Boat & Snorkeling
Free: Daily Live Themed Entertainment
- A valid Mauritian National Identity Card or residence permit should be presented upon check-in (one per room on guest’s name)
- The whole stay and all guests of the same booking must be booked on the same plan basis
- Price may vary between days, months and seasons (See Calendar for price for specific date)
- Kindly note that if you are booking more than 2 Rooms, it is the client's responsibility to call us on 269-1500 to confirm the availability.
Minimum Nights Stay
A minimum of 1 night stay is applicable unless mentionned otherwise,
- 06th - 08th Apr 2018 - Minimum 2 Nights Stay
- 13th - 15th Apr 2018 - Minimum 2 Nights Stay
- 20th - 25th Apr 2018 - Minimum 2 Nights Stay
- 17th - 20th May 2018 - Minimum 2 Nights Stay
- 25th - 27th May 2018 - Minimum 2 Nights Stay
- 01st - 03rd Jun 2018 - Minimum 2 Nights Stay
- 08th - 10th Jun 2018 - Minimum 2 Nights Stay
- 15th - 17th Jun 2018 - Minimum 2 Nights Stay
- 22nd - 24th Jun 2018 - Minimum 2 Nights Stay
- 29th Jun - 01st Jul 2018 - Minimum 2 Nights Stay
- 06th - 08th Jul 2018 - Minimum 2 Nights Stay
- Children up to 12 years old stay free, sharing the same room with parents.
- Deluxe ocean view: 2 adults + 1 child
- Family Ocean View Room: 2 adults + 2 children
Check In Time
Check Out Time
InterContinental Resort Information
The reputed intercontinental Resort is nestled in the heart of Balaclava, an ideal spot for a relaxing retreat.
Experience the spacious Deluxe sea facing rooms with all the comfort and facilities featuring luxurious bathrooms with a marble top double vanity, bathtub, walk-in shower, a lounge area with satellite TV, free wifi and furnished terrace.
The resort presents you a half board package including, buffet breakfast and dinner, offering a variety of cuisine (without drinks), and even a 20% spa discount! For you to benefit from maximum choices the Intercontinental offers restaurants by the beach, pool or in garden, serving Mediterranean, Oriental, Indian and European cuisine. Snacks and drinks are on offer at the 3 hotel bars.
Interesting activities available at the hotel include, water skii, kayak, pedal boating, glass bottom cruise, snorkelling, and beach volley. Some of the main facilities for you to enjoy during your stay are the sauna and whirlpool baths, outdoor heated pool and children's pool.
Looking for some more action? get entertained by the variety of evening shows and the hotel’s happening entertainment program – all to set your mood!
InterContinental Resort - Room Types
Max Occupancy: 2 adults + 1 child
Bedding: 1 King Size Bed + 1 Sofa Bed
The Deluxe Ocean View room provides all the latest comforts and appliances. It is ideal for appreciating the resort’s serene tropical gardens. The luxurious bathroom feature a marble top double vanity, a soaking stone bathtub and walk-in shower. A personal safe is equally at the disposal of the clients.
- Air Conditioning
- Free Wifi
- Sea View
Max Occupancy: 3 adults
Bedding: 1 King Size Bed + 2 Single Beds in separate bedroom
Overlooking the Indian Ocean, the room consists of a main bedroom with king-size bed and second bedroom with 2 single beds, a spa bath and bathrobes in the private bathroom.
- Ocean view
- Spa Bath and bathrobes
- Air condition
- Free wifi
- Private roof terraces
- Satellite Channel Cable
- Ironing facilities
- Interconnecting rooms
- Bathroom Amenities
- Mini Bar
- Electric Kettle
Dining & Entertainment at InterContinental Resort
Noble House Restaurant
Try the Chinese Noodles, Roasted Duck or Grilled Prime steak served with Asian mushrooms and balsamic teriyaki sauce. The bar features a broad wine list as well as a selection of Asian beer and special Asian-style cocktails.
- Open for Dinner only
Segala offers the best Mediterranean cuisine and the freshest seafood. Background music complements a lunch of lobster or king prawns. The bar offers a wide variety of wine, non-alcoholic cocktails and classic cocktails
- Open for Lunch & Dinner only
With a large variety of specialities from around the world, this is truly a unique international buffet. The breakfast buffet offers Western and European dishes, with some Oriental specialities in colourful setting that sets a cheery mood for the day. At dinner expect authentic regional cuisine as well as dishes from Europe, India and Asia
- Open for Breakfast & Dinner only
Veda is a contemporary Indian restaurant serving traditional Indian ingredients in modern dishes. The fusion dishes are sure to please as much as the view of the garden. Match your meal with a selection of special Indian-style or traditional cocktails.
- Open for Dinner only
Palms Pool Bar
Palms Pool Bar is the ideal place for salads, sandwiches and lighter options for the health-conscious. Next to the main pool, you can enjoy a Panini burger, a fresh-squeezed juice or cocktail without venturing far from your lounge chair.
- Open for Lunch only
During the day the atmosphere is lively and there's live entertainment at night. Enjoy stunning views of the turquoise lagoon while sipping on a variety of tropical cocktails, wine, draught beer or local rums.
Talipot Lounge is the location to relax and unwind any time of day. Enjoy a light snack, gourmet canapés, mini-sandwiches or decadent desserts and one of the special martini cocktails while overlooking the turquoise waters of Balaclava Bay.